paint, should i change colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paint, should i change colors?

I got this really ugly maroon/burgundy interior. I hate it but cant afford to change it. I'm gettin ready to paint the car and was wonder if i should stick with the factory goldish/brown color or change to something else. What do you think? Let me know...
    Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Re: New Paint

Originally posted by Liljord05
    I got this really ugly maroon/burgundy interior. I hate it but cant afford to change it. I'm gettin ready to paint the car and was wonder if i should stick with the factory goldish/brown color or change to something else. What do you think? Let me know...
    it's all about personal taste really... we [I] can't make the decisions for YOUR car you know? in the end, it's you that's gonna own it and drive it

Comment

If it is seattle silver then I would say stay, thats what I did. But hey you should have your own taste. I know that interior color doesnt go with many others, but it all depends on your money too. I wanted to save up for a H22 so I decided to just stick with the same paint. If you absolutely wanna change, I say black or silver would be good choices. Its all up to your though bro.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Re: New Paint

Originally posted by Liljord05
        I feel ya man. I have the same interior and really hated it when I still had my 90 with the camel color interior. BTW, I really like the camel interior, but I get the feeling that a lot of heads here don't like it.

Anyway, I got rid of the 90(didn't want to) and picked up a 93 with the burgundy interior. I always said I would never get a cb7 with that interior, but it was a coupe, an EX, and best of all it was a 5-speed. Also it was a good price and I couldn't pass it up.

Sorry to get off topic there.
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

ya its all up to you,what do you like?its your choice not ours,personally i like darker colors,black,blue,ect rich colors.

Comment

my interior is also that ugly burgundy colour.. i went red and the two go perfectly hand in hand.. almost makes the interior look better.. haha.. my car was originally seattle silver..

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Ok i kinda knew that the decision was up to me, i just wanted to know what you guys thought. thanks. anyway, i'm leaning towards a red, but i want it to match to the interior. Any body know what the name of that color would be?
              Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Working...
              X