• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so your car made me want

Tucked Plug Wires
    Battery & custom Tie down for it
    Rear Flushmount of some sort ..

just a Few things added to my list LOL

Car looked great at the meet hope u got home alright considering everyone took off on yeah LOL

We should get together so I "YOU" can remove my AC LOL
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

very nice install on the spoiler.....i have a 1st gen legend sedan spoiler that i am thinking about installing as well.....i just need a beat up trunk to start cutting into

Get your OEM Accord Arm Rest here!!!

1993 Honda accord coupe 5 spd.
      2000 Ford F-150 supercab 2wd
      1997 Sea-Doo GSX

Comment

Originally posted by curtietang
        very nice install on the spoiler.....i have a 1st gen legend sedan spoiler that i am thinking about installing as well.....i just need a beat up trunk to start cutting into

Why do you need to beat up on another trunk? You just need to drill 4 holes on the top of the deck... or if u don't want to do that, find a way to chop off the mounting screws on the flushmount and just 3M tape the flushmount on....that way your trunk isn't drilled if u decide to take it off later and sell it etc.
        I need a custom turbo manifold built....
        707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
        "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
          Why do you need to beat up on another trunk? You just need to drill 4 holes on the top of the deck... or if u don't want to do that, find a way to chop off the mounting screws on the flushmount and just 3M tape the flushmount on....that way your trunk isn't drilled if u decide to take it off later and sell it etc.

well a friend of mine has one thats already damaged....i haven't seen it but if the deck isn't messed up maybe i mount the spoiler and check the clearances.....if not then i will i may use the tape idea.

personally i feel that if it is not a tight and clean than i would rather just sell it and roll without any spoiler.....

Get your OEM Accord Arm Rest here!!!

1993 Honda accord coupe 5 spd.
          2000 Ford F-150 supercab 2wd
          1997 Sea-Doo GSX

Comment

Working...
          X