CB7 pics, just dying to be driven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 pics, just dying to be driven

Well if any of you remember the thread i had in begginer appearance, you would know my car is not going anywhere...has just been sitting in one spot while we work on it.

since my paint job is under a year old, im begin extra careful with it and making sure i take care of it and wash it, even if i cant drive it for the time being.

so i just decided to take some pics, mainly out of boredom. sorry these arent the best, location isnt an option for me and my camera isnt the best.

nonetheless, heres my cb7

*please ignore the water spots all over the car, i just got done washing it*

I <3 MY STEELIES

so im fixing...a lot of stuff right now...

i cannot wait to get rid of these egays and throw some blackhoused in

the exhaust is a tad big for my taste, but i enjoy it still

my interior matches the rest of my car, disassembled and undergoing a makeover. shoudl be doen with everything soon though

if all goes well it should be all done soon and back on the road, and ill be seeing all the carolina and regional tuners at the charlotte meet in october

let me know what you think of the cb7

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

I really like the looks of that thing lol. Maybe it's the VERY shiny black paintjob, but that thing looks really nice. And it will look a lot better once you get the blackhoused lights. And the exhaust size isn't THAT bad just the weird swirl design in the tip lol. Nice car tho.

Comment

W.I.P. Looks good. x2 on the lights. Not diggin the silencer though I want the same kind of painted console setup you have only in green. Looks good though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Afterward 91
        I really like the looks of that thing lol. Maybe it's the VERY shiny black paintjob, but that thing looks really nice. And it will look a lot better once you get the blackhoused lights. And the exhaust size isn't THAT bad just the weird swirl design in the tip lol. Nice car tho.

thanks man

yeah the paint came out shiny as hell..almsot like a mirror

there are a few orange peel type spots, but i havent even wetsanded since we've painted so it came out with very little flaw

yeah the swirl thing is the silencer

ive never seen a silencer like that..but when you close it (which i porbabaly will have it closed more than open( it looks just like a flush mettal ring, unless you get real close

Comment

looks good. Not a fan of silencers...id tear that bitch out, but thats IMO.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Afterward 91

x2
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

nice paint job nice canvas for you to work on just dont go rice as that little *** swirl thing is hinting

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                nice paint job nice canvas for you to work on just dont go rice as that little *** swirl thing is hinting

nah im steering away from rice

ditching my altezzas and projectors

trust me

lol

the swirl thing might just stay if i like the sound of it when i get the car startedup again

im not too sure yet

Comment

your car is very shiny and black

Comment

weird muffler. take the silencer out?
                    yeah nice shinyness
                    uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

yea take the silencer out... not like the cops are gonna care.. this is sc..

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by blk93
                        nah im steering away from rice

ditching my altezzas and projectors

trust me

lol

the swirl thing might just stay if i like the sound of it when i get the car startedup again

im not too sure yet
                        just paint the silencer a high heat black.....itl obviosly look less noticable

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
                          just paint the silencer a high heat black.....itl obviosly look less noticable

hmmm...im liking this idea alot actually

thanks for the input

Comment

Very nice. Did it start out black?

If I had another car I'd have my CB torn up becuase I'm trying to convert it to a completely different color combination.

Comment

Originally posted by increaseBLu3
                              Very nice. Did it start out black?

If I had another car I'd have my CB torn up becuase I'm trying to convert it to a completely different color combination.

yes it was originally black

i was gonna repaint daytona blue, but decided not to becuase i didnt have money for door jams and engine bay and all that goodness...yano...and i didnt want a mismatching car. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X