X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet interior.
    DEVOTE

Comment

interior is dope! i wanna try that to some lude seats and keep my auto belts! =]
      Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
        interior is dope! i wanna try that to some lude seats and keep my auto belts! =]
        hey i had the same idea with the lude seat,saw some seats up near DC on craiglist for cheap,but i pass on it to far for some seats.it would have been HOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post

Hey thats doable on the Lude seats and retaining the autobelts...I been running mine for a couple years now and love it! I am thinking about getting my seats redone at the same place 19TcappaLX got his done at too....thats some excellent work

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
          ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Nice. You just need some leather CB door panels to add that "kick" to it...
            RETIRED...

Comment

I been telling him that...lol...he checking Milton's thread now.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                I been telling him that...lol...he checking Milton's thread now.
                He can pm me as well...
                RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post

Nice. You just need some leather CB door panels to add that "kick" to it...
                  Thanks man,i'm going with the same color of tan like the seats are on the doors panels.

Comment

Another new cappuccino accord, 1991 EX-R Coupe, i wanted to paint the car black when i first got it, but the color grew on me big time Planing on doing the rims black, i also have black corners and bumper lights coming soon for it.

Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

it'z rosewood brown y0.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

nice coupe,looks really good wish i had a coupe also.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post

nice coupe,looks really good wish i had a coupe also.
                          hey you can get you a nice coupe....our boy Nate got one for ya in Raleigh!

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                            aww its close but not the same as us rosewood lovers.
                            +2 on that rosewood for the UFW!!!!!!!!!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

what it use to look like almost a year ago
                              Last edited by hondamanf22; 10-19-2009, 11:12 AM.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                                it'z rosewood brown y0.
                                Ummm no... its a 91' in cappuccino, they didnt have rosewood in 91'
                                Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

Working...
                                X