Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G square or Skyline

Hey there!
    I need an opinion from you guys. I am currently debating on which grill to purchase for my White 91 accord. the 3 choices:

G-Square Grill
    R33 GTS-T Grill
    R33 GTS-T Carbon Fiber Grill

Im currently debating on which one to buy. I was also thinkin of just buyin the plastic R33 grill and makin a CF one. But i want your guys' opinion on which one you'd buy and comments about the grills.
    Justin Peralta

post some pics of the R33 GTS-T grills and then I'll tell you witch one to get

Comment

Definately Skyline

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
      My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Originally posted by lo-specials
        Definately Skyline
        x2...
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Anyone else have any opinion on this? and thanks btw
          Justin Peralta

Comment

Skylilne, it's not as common as the G-Square. Carbon fiber or not, it will look hot.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

The front end i think looks more *mature* with the stock chopped up grill.. or the G-square.. putting that peice of plastic on there making it look *skyline* looks pretty *** IMO.... making it look flush without any parts stickin out is the way to go... but thats just my .02$
              90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
              2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Skyline grill
                Originally posted by 92dm
                I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                VOUCHES
                Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Hmm. I wanted the skyline grill when i first saw it done.
                  These are all opinions and advice for makin my desicion easier.

I thought the flush look, looked nice at first but when i actually saw the G-square and Skyline grills, they were brought to my attention.
                  My decision in the end will prolly be th R33 CF or not grill.
                  haha

Thanks you guys for helpin out.

Others comments or opinions are welcome
                  Justin Peralta

Comment

I'd definately would say G-square. The G-Square grille is how I think the CB grille should've came from factory. It has elegance, aggressiveness and clean style put into one.

From personal preference, I'd rather keep parts within the same company rather than mix different car brands. It's almost like wearing Nike shoes and having Reebox socks you know? Thats why i'm not too much of a fan of "headlight or tailamp mods" when people retrofit other parts from different makers on another car. In a sense I feel the car somewhat loses part of it's identity.....well thats just me.

There is a one member that found out the Honda Concerto grill fits a CB7 too. The Honda Concerto is a weird JDM car that can be described as a smaller Accord Inspire/Vigor in looks and style. Surprisingly the front end is almost CBish and the grille seems to fit just fine with little mods.

Having said that, I'm not mocking any cars that did this mod. Diamond Eyes car who I believe is the originator of the mod, pulls the skyline grille look off perfectly. It's all in the build of the car too. Are you building a mean looking accord? Putting a skyline grille is like putting a GT-R emblem on the accord. You better have some sharp teeth for biting to back up the Bark!
                    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

I believe it was ikayto who did the Honda Concerto grill mod.
                      but i believe he was leaning towards the Skyline grill when i told him i had mine up for sale, but its not like the one posted up.
                      Justin Peralta

Comment

I guess its kinda funny that im leaning back and forth between the grills
                        haha
                        I kinda like the sharp look of the Skyline grill, but i like the fact that the G-Square grill was made for our cars. I dunno though, I might buy the G-square grill and hold off on the Skyline one cause it seems to show up on Ebay randomly

Thanks again guys
                        Justin Peralta

Comment

Originally posted by TheWhiteCB7
                          I believe it was ikayto who did the Honda Concerto grill mod.
                          but i believe he was leaning towards the Skyline grill when i told him i had mine up for sale, but its not like the one posted up.
                          I just copied Kidd 262 ahah

Comment

haha. But you went to the DIY grill huh?
                            Thats what i have right now
                            Justin Peralta

Comment

Working...
                            X