Chrome window trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrome window trim

I've heard that once removed this piece isn't reuse-able.. anyone know for sure? I'd really like to black it out, I think it'll look good. I've checked ebay, and numerous online honda parts shops, and I can't seem to find this piece.
    Maybe I'll take a trip to the dealership tomorrow to find out how much it costs.

Thoughts, opinions?

i work at a honda dealer i can get you a price. do you have a 2 door or a 4 door

Comment

I want to do that to mine too...grille also. I have a couoe...prices?
      + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

THE 2 DOOR AND 4 DOOR CHROME TRIMING COME IN 4 PEICES.
        THE 4 PEICES TOTAL FOR THE 2 DOOR COST $305.00
        FOR THE 4 DOOR $250.00. THATS HOOKED UP PRICE!
        THE GRILLE CHROME TRIMS COST $60.00
        TOOOO EXPENSIVE

Comment

hey hey now... can we keep the 'wheeling and dealing of parts' away from the the forum threads. Keep this ish in the PM's guys.

- And yes the chrome trimming is reuseable as long as you do not break the attachment clips on the reverse side of the trim.

-lithium
          Last edited by Lithium92; 10-01-2003, 10:23 AM.

Comment

shiet man, it's really that expensive? Ooo wee, I'll pass. I guess masking tape and newspaper will have to do the trick.

Comment

anything OEM from the dealer will be expensive. If you really want to proceed with your project; I suggest making a trip to a salvage yard and pulling the parts you need from a junked accord.

Comment

Working...
              X