Lambo doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lambo doors

Anyone ever heard of these doors for our cars?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-90...spagenameZWDVW

just wanted to know if anyone thinks there any good. There direct fit and only for 350 with shipping,thats not bad at all.

If there no good,anyone know or some good lambo doors and maybe some links. Thats alot!!

I just had to ship mine back today because it wasnt a direct fit, Or maybe they sent me the wrong kit, but i returned it. They have good customer service though.

'90 Accord EX(project)
    '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
    '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

whats this whole thing i hear about cheap shocks on the doors or watever. i never had lamobs,so i really dont knw but what usually happens when there not good? The doors dont open or shut or .......?

Comment

For $350, it's probably just a cheap universal kit.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

How much opening space do you suppose there is?
          -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
          if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
          Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

i've got lambos on my cb9...i've heard if you get a cheap set with cheap shocks they will go out quick and good shocks are expensive to replace, but come with a warranty...

most likely those for 350 have cheap shocks....

the kit i got was from vertical doors inc...they offer a 2 year warranty on shocks(i think)...and after that i think they said 200 per shock...don't quote me on that but was somewhere in that range...
            Owner of 93 SE CB7 Coupe, 92 CB9

***PM me if you have a Legend or CD5 lip for sale***

My CB7 SE Coupe Page

Comment

Damn. So i guess the downside about lambos are the shocks.... But what happens when they go?

Comment

Originally posted by honda83
                Damn. So i guess the downside about lambos are the shocks.... But what happens when they go?
                the door won't stay up...it will be harder to push up to get in and out of the car
                Owner of 93 SE CB7 Coupe, 92 CB9

***PM me if you have a Legend or CD5 lip for sale***

My CB7 SE Coupe Page

Comment

These are NOT bolt on. 1 or 2 of the bolts fit... just enuf to weld the rest of the hinge on. and you will be doing welding and pounding to get them to set right both on the door sill on the door and the inner fender. I rock this set right now and I spend about 8 hours getting it right not counting the grinding and painting done afterwards.

for 350 ... yah exactly what you expect. the shocks are ok... no great but good. and the hindge is good sturdy material... if you can fab you can use these ... but they are not reversable if you want to go back to stock... you might be able to cut them out and reuse them on another car if you got in a wreak or something but... no.. not bolt on...

Edit:
                  Im 6'5 and fat around the middle... I can get in and out without a problem.
                  I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Working...
                  X