Black Widow Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Widow Kit

Looking for the top to bottom Measurement in inches for the front bumper of this kit. Will be the deciding factor or me buying it or not.

I'm using Tenzo R lower springs 2 inch drop so i dont want the front to be dragging.

ive got a black widdow front bumper for sale,
    Bump!

Comment

can i get a measurement on the top to bottom of it from a side

Comment

17 inchs u interested in buying my bumper?
        Bump!

Comment

do you have any pics

Comment

check out car domain.com 93 honda accord my sn on there is im2riceforyou i just took the rims off about 2 weeks ago if i had batterys for my digi cam i would take pics..
            Bump!

Comment

i had a 3 inch drop on my cb,, check it out http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...844_1_full.jpg
              -95 JDM H22 LSD-
              -HYTECH Header-
              -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

You will be fine with whatever drop you do.. I was on Neuspeed Race for about 2.5 years with the Invader front and I never broke the kit.. just a lot of little cracks from rocks and other misc. stuff.

Just drive with caution like you should anyways, like pulling in steep entrances, leaving places, driveways, and all that and you should be fine!
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDOM
                  i had a 3 inch drop on my cb,, check it out http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...844_1_full.jpg
                  That looks really nice. I'm still planning on getting that kit later on ... Mainly for purposes of better airflow for the intercooler when i turbo. I'm wondering though ... What size are your rims?

Comment

17's they fit good,,,, no rubbin er nethin,, get 40 series tires not 45's,, they look 2 big
                    -95 JDM H22 LSD-
                    -HYTECH Header-
                    -Skunk2 IM-

Comment

Alright, I was just wondering because they seem to fit really well. I only have 16's, but I have slightly larger tires. So I was just wanting to make sure the rims wouldn't look to small.

Comment

Anybody know how to put the side skirts the fit is akward on my 2dr but the kit waas made for my car.
                        Eric
                        R.I.P. 92 Honda Accord EX Coupe 02/09/2005
                        R.I.P. 92 Honda Accord LX Coupe 03/15/2006

Comment

Remeber that different companies make the same "style" bumpers differently w/ different specs. My Accord has "17's w/ 205/40/ tires and there is 0 wheel gap. I have a Black Widow front as well. A buddy that I painted an accord for had a 92 wagon and he also had a BW front. At stock height his BW was almost as low as my BW which has~3 inches of ground clearance.
                          1990 Protege SE DOHC swap
                          1991 Accord DX Coupe
                          1992 Accord LX

Comment

Originally posted by 92blkwdw
                            Anybody know how to put the side skirts the fit is akward on my 2dr but the kit waas made for my car.
                            Eric
                            explain the side skirt and how it fits akward...pics would also help i have a two door pic in signature.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

no way 2 really mount it and tab on top shouldn't even b there
                              R.I.P. 92 Honda Accord EX Coupe 02/09/2005
                              R.I.P. 92 Honda Accord LX Coupe 03/15/2006

Comment

Working...
                              X