bodykit owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bodykit owners

i wanted to know if any knows of a place to buy a kit to reinforce my kit so it doesnt fly off? cause it was flapping on the dyno just to rear bumper at most the front is not bad or do i have to make my own. lmk thanks

you'll need to fabricate custom brackets to mount in strategic places on the kit to the frame of the car, to make it rock solid like my kit on my car was.

sometimes this means you will need to add metal and fiberglass tabs to the kit to attatch it to.

to be a solid kit you can't do what most people do and have about 4 screws holding each piece on.

at the least you should have as many as an oem bumper has.

this ranges from 12- 25 bolts and clips holding on bumpers and 6-14 holding molding and side skirts on.

A solid body kit with the correct arodynamics makes a big difference when your doing highway speeds and faster. the ride is so smooth you'll be verry happy with the result of your agony trying to make these fabrications.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

its really all about creativity here, but essentially like mentioned above youll need to make braces.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

Working...
      X