broke my lip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broke my lip.

I was driving last night eating in the car and when i look up there was a big ass dead animal in the road. It rip the bottom of my lip and i was wondering how do i fix urathane? Do i use fiberglass or what?

You could use Kittyhair (fiberglass long strand). It's pretty strong and should hold up, but you run the risk of it chipping on small road debris. Or you could use a poly-blen urathane mix. I forget the name of the stuff, but it's the same procedure as using bondo or fiberglass, only that it's more forgiving to abuse. I'll look it up and pm you with more info.
    O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

They make urethane filler.. it's like a rubber type of stuff just like the lip is. It's more expensive than duraglass and tiger hair, but it works wonders. My friend busted his lip on his S-10 and we fixed it with urethane filler and it looks good as new and still flexes just like urethane should.

Go to your local autobody store and ask for urethane filler, or fusar which is a strong adhesive glue type of stuff and WILL NOT break.
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
      X