front lip on an unlowered car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front lip on an unlowered car?

I hear the at mugen style front lip for the 94-95 Accord will fit the 4th Gens with little modifications. I was wondering if one would look OK on my car, even though it isnt dropped. Also, if I decide to go with one, should I leave it black to match the rest of the black molding on the bottom of the car, or paint it to match my car.

Thanks!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

info on fitting 5gen lips onto ours:
    5gen mugen lip install . written by our own accordtunerx. this should basically be applicable to all 5gen lips.

how to modify a 5gen lip. written by aznbadass92lx with the help of 93accordex.

an undropped car, is well, an undropped car. i think any cb7, regardless of rim size, looks good dropped. whether the drop is mild or extreme, i think the stance is much approved from an appearance standpoint. so, a drop will only enhance the look of the lip.

white cb7, black moldings, unpainted mugen lip (accordtunerx)

black cb7, unpainted mugen lip, no drop (93akkord)

not a mugen lip, but a 5gen 94-95 painted lip (huy009)

in the end, i think either a painted or unpainted lip look good.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Thanks!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

i am thinking of trying to find a lip. i want to improve my appearance, by getting some mild sized rims(no bigger than 16's)and a mild drop. and maybe some jdm tidbits. to keep a very simple look. how much do the mugen lips usually run new? and how much do you think i could pick up a used one for from ebay?
        92 lx
        automatic
        slow

but its clean!..kinda

Comment

Originally posted by punkrockimport
          how much do the mugen lips usually run new? and how much do you think i could pick up a used one for from ebay?
          the mugen lip replica can be found for roughly 60-120 dollars on ebay, brand new. note that they are brand new replicas.

a brand new authentic mugen lip, which actually differs in look from the mugen replica lip, runs for $250. authorized mugen dealer is kingmotorsports

you may also try streetrays

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

yoooo

uncle_el, who's accord is that
            the last one in the last pic with black housing headlites
            those are pretty tite, anyone kno where to find those?
            cuz all the other ones ive seen are all ricey with the halo lites
            and blueish purplish projectors they look cheep.

and kingmotorsports doesnt carry the mugen lip anymore
            that link u gave us is only for the 94 grille, and that lip is different from accordtunerx's
            Last edited by siR_F20b; 03-18-2004, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X