finally lips made for CB7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally lips made for CB7's

finally someone is selling lips for 4th gens. ABS dynamics are making em. the front lip is 149.95 and they r those spoon knockoffs u see on ebay. here is a pic

and the rear is also 149.95. i dont really like the rear but they have it and thats what counts. there isnt a pic for it but it look like the 5th gen and heres a pic of that

you can order all this stuff from the ABD Dynamics website, heres the link to the page http://www.absdynamics.com/
    In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

id rather get it from haccord91. hehe i like 5th gen lips and not those...they stand out too much.

but i do like the front lip, but not the extra holes.

i wonder if they make the rear one solid.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

wow...that rear bumper is just askin to get cracked.
      Stolen out of Circuit City Parking Lot :
      *RIP*
      1993 Accord EX Coupe
      1995 JDM H22a w/LSD Auto

New love of my life:
      1993 Accord EX Coupe
      Jet Black w/Tan Leather Interior
      JDM H22A w/5 spd H22A Tranny
      I love it when VTEC kicks in!
      vroommmm...*VTEC*...VROOMMMMMM!

Comment

not bad at all

Comment

According to the site, that front lip is for 90-91 only. Is there a difference between the 90-91 lip and the 92-93? If there is, I just may not be looking close enough.
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by Importkitz
            wow...that rear bumper is just askin to get cracked.
            I think the name "ABS Dynamics" signifies that they specialize in fabricating from ABS plastic. The same plastic your bumper is made out of. So in essence, it won't crack.

Comment

i like it
              cb7 sold
              2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
              95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by Slateboy
                I think the name "ABS Dynamics" signifies that they specialize in fabricating from ABS plastic. The same plastic your bumper is made out of. So in essence, it won't crack.
                LOL. I've seen ABS plastic lips crack. ABS plastic isnt as good as the stuff your bumper is made of.
                Stolen out of Circuit City Parking Lot :
                *RIP*
                1993 Accord EX Coupe
                1995 JDM H22a w/LSD Auto

New love of my life:
                1993 Accord EX Coupe
                Jet Black w/Tan Leather Interior
                JDM H22A w/5 spd H22A Tranny
                I love it when VTEC kicks in!
                vroommmm...*VTEC*...VROOMMMMMM!

Comment

i like the bumper cover but the rear lip needs to be filled in to look alot better
                  I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

i dun really like them but they might look since once on the car

Comment

I think it looks alright. We should possibly contact them about a group buy?
                      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by Slateboy
                        Just for the record, most factory bumper covers are made of urethane, not ABS. But yes, it's good that someone is trying to make products for the 4th gen Accord crowd . . .

Also, can anyone answer Accordianate's question about '90-91 vs. '92-93? I have a '92 wagon and I'd sure like to know - my car looks like the bottom of the bumper cover is hacked off another 2" higher, it looks so naked down there.

Is the wagon front bumper different from all the other CB7s'?

Comment

I have a 91 Wagon and been doing some searching for kits etc. i have even looked on accordwagonclub.com. and yes the wagon bumpers are different from coupes and sedans.

the wagon i have has different bumper lenses then all the other accord coupes 90-93. the car was missing one when i bought it and cant find it anywhere. so im going to either change the wagon bumper to a coupe or sedan bumper different year or buy a bumper kit (aftermarket) for it. thinking about stock with new abs dynamic lip or Octane bumper.

off topic. abs dynamics makes a lip for my 90 Integra as well. i may by that too since no one else has it.

Comment

hey man, see if you lip from your 2gen teg would fit on the accord bumper they are kinda close in shape and ive been thinking of picking up a teg lip
                            cb7 sold
                            2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                            95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

To answer the Wagon bumper question - YES

wagon bumpers are different from coupes and sedans. I think 90-93 accords have like 5 or more different bumpers that i have seen. I still have my original wagon bumper but will be changing it soon cause i am missing my front bumper turn signal and since coupe and sedan lenses are different. im screwed.

I may get a coupe bumper for the wagon w/a lip or get the octane bumper.

Comment

Working...
                              X