Sparco Seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparco Seats?

I have been drooling over the Sparco Milano seats for a while. Saw them on a civic in Honda Tuning once. They looked sweet. I want either blue or blue/grey. They are suede and look kinda like the Torino. Not sure what the diffs are, but I think they would look awesome. I have a light blue accord with a light/dark blue interior. What do you guys/gals think about these seats in my car?
    I want to post a pic, but I don't know how. If someone will tell me how to post pics I will post some. Thanks.
    FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Come on people. Give me some feed back! Any comments are welcome. Thanks!

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Well, sounds like your pretty obsessed! But you can't be any worse than my friend! He talks about them all the time! (when we go out, to the movies, to the mall....) Anyway, are you sure you want blue and gray? I've seen the seats before (believe me I've seen enough of them! ) I like the solid blue ones myself. They might look better with your car. Isn't it blue?

Comment

sparco seats are awesome as far as looks go. i've only sat in them at a booth at a car show (a booth for car seats), and they felt pretty good. i have no idea how they are driving wise, but i would imagine it would be lovely.

haven't seen your interior, so i can't recommend one of your choices over the other.

to post a pic, use the IMG button in the tool bar above the area where you type your reply. you will have to put the URL of the picture in the prompt. then you hit enter and it comes up in the reply.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I think you'll love em, I do. I have a pair of the black leather but I'm going all leather interior, but we gotta see your interior to help you out.

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
          JDM H22
          Port n Polished Int Mani
          Bored TB, maxed
          MSD 6A
          I/H/E
          no cat
          [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

Here is a pic of the seats that I am talking about. I have been looking but I don't think that they make the Milano in Blue/Grey. I will try to post a pic of my interior but I will have to take some pictures first. All of the pictures that I have are of the exterior. Thanks for the input so far.
            Last edited by Clemson90Accord; 11-26-2003, 09:58 AM.

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

why dont you get some cheap sparco imitation seats such as these.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2436544608

i wanna buy a set and sell em for 3 times as much to the poser ricers who cars suck so bad they arent even ricers with all there led washers and led valve caps and i got got some phat chrome rims but they are 14's cuz i couldnt afford bigger ones cuz the 4 foot spoiler emptied my pockets after the fake carbon fiber sticker for the hood and the chrome windshield wipers...... k ill stop

Comment

Most racing seats are surprisingly comfy... at least in my experience...

I'd never trade mine...
                RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Working...
                X