Front seats removing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front seats removing

Hi, i wanted to clean my carpet and i'd like to take out my front seats to clean under them , is it diffiult to unbolt the seats ?

very easy, its just four bolts for each seat. slide the seats forward, take the back bolts out. slide the seats back, take the front bolts out. then just lift the seat up and out through the door.

be aware that the bolts are covered by little plastic covers, pry those off of course. and also, the driver seat has a wiring plug leading to it underneath, that needs to be disconnected. its for the seatbelt.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

OK thank you man , i'll go and see what i can do !

Comment

Um...

I must let you know that removing the seats is easy. This is very true.

The installation however, is not always the case.

All the times I have installed seats it has been an interesting adventure.

Just a Heads up.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Yea it was pretty difficult to put back in place, lot of pushing on the seats and brakets to make the bolts fit in the holes , i took a lot of pics and i'll do a diy for peoples who wants to see before to do it themselves

Comment

oh so it's suppose to be hard with reinstallation. I just did a prelude seat swap and i had to force the rails to line up; I just thought it was because i was using a different seat.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
              oh so it's suppose to be hard with reinstallation. I just did a prelude seat swap and i had to force the rails to line up; I just thought it was because i was using a different seat.
              Yeah you have to becareful not to move the rails when the seat is out because they move independently i've seen
              wat?

Comment

yea I did that ahah, I just lined them up again with some string.

Comment

Working...
                X