X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nrg quick release

do the have them for our cars and is there a lock for them
    CB7 Neon

nrg quick releases and locks are universal as long as they are NRG.

the hub, you would need to get from a 94-97 integra or 92-96 civic.

I'm running a nrg quick release 1.0 (Old school!) with a nrg short hub hub 110 and a nrg lock.

I highly recommend getting the short hub as running the quick release with a normal hub would stick out pretty far unless you got the later, smaller nrg quick releases.
    Last edited by ikayto; 10-27-2008, 08:18 PM.

Comment

i was going to buy a newer one but is it hard to put them on i want it to add to my security
      CB7 Neon

Comment

not very hard at all if you're a 90-91

92-93s have a little work to do since they have an airbag but once that's off it's pretty straight forward.

Comment

yes they have em for our cars..you can just talk to one of the dealers to set you up. i got my setup from weksos. great guys to deal with. the hardest part for me was getting the old wheel and airbag off. other than that it was pretty much cake.

i have more pix and can help you with your install if you need. lmk. pe@ce.

Comment

good looking and how much was yours shipped?
            CB7 Neon

Comment

i want one of those i have one but it doesnt look like that . it must be anb cheaper bran

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
                yes they have em for our cars..you can just talk to one of the dealers to set you up. i got my setup from weksos. great guys to deal with. the hardest part for me was getting the old wheel and airbag off. other than that it was pretty much cake.

i have more pix and can help you with your install if you need. lmk. pe@ce.
                Which pin-hole did you use for the horn? jdm_inspired feels lazy to search lol.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

go to weaksauceparts.com

Get one from a civic.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

i'm assuming the civic EG and integra DC hub will work on our cars right? SRK-110H?
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                      i'm assuming the civic EG and integra DC hub will work on our cars right? SRK-110H?
                      YES

I finally know just ONE thing that tim didn't already know.... my one and only time!!!!!!!!!

but i guess its not like I finally knew something, since he already correctly assumed.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                        yea I figured if the ITR Non-SRS only works with our cars, EG, and DC2 that our hubs were the same as the dc2 and EG.

Comment

Parts and pieces.

Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

check this site out on how to hook up the horn. this is how i did mine and am hoping that it works,w hen im finally done with the car lol..

http://weaksauceforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=2549

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                              Which pin-hole did you use for the horn? jdm_inspired feels lazy to search lol.
                              its the far left one

Comment

Working...
                              X