Custom Interior??? Check This Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Interior??? Check This Out!

Well I've really been wanting to buy a new car for a while now, and have kinda been down about it cuz I cant justify it right now.......so I decided to give the 'ol dd a face-lift to make me feel a little better and give it a new feel...still in progress and just started today.....

Couldn't upload em to the site for some reason so here are the links

Last edited by TypeG; 01-14-2009, 07:54 PM.

Member's Ride

is that from a 98-02 accord? later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

94-97...took alot of cutting and grinding of the dash. I'll probably start gluing it together tomorrow so I should have some more pics for you guys then.

Member's Ride

Comment

great!!!love to see that
        Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

Originally posted by kidd262 View Post
          great!!!love to see that
          Thanks!

Well I did some more cutting and grinding today not enough visibly different to warrant pics whoevers interested tho i can post pics of what I had to do to the dash...Right before I glued it I started getting nervous and couldnt go through with it. The idea of never being able to pull my dash without breaking it into peices didnt appeal to me. So I'm actually going to make the console detachable and pretty much looking stock. More progress when I pull the dash out to start some of the fiberglass work im gonna do there and on top. The cb7 dash is just too ugly for my blood. Gives the car an "old" feeling....wait maybe that's just the 20 year old squeaks and creaks that makes it feel old. I should have my 90 gallon air compressor in my new house soon and will hopefully be able to work on it alot more. Will definately keep you guys posted.

Member's Ride

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaattt!!!!!!

That is awesome man! I definitely want to do this. Great pioneering.

EDIT: x10,000 on the pics, I def want to see them. Also, do you know how the e-brake set up is going to work?
            Last edited by TheNextEpisode; 01-15-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I can't really tell u did anything, then again I'm lookin @ the forum thru a sk3 phone.

Can u post some better pics when u can.
              A+ for creativity
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

why dont u mix it wift civic ek compartmen.
                Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

I wonder what an Acura Legend center console looks like...

Shoot I'm going to go to the junkyards this Saturday for a little more research on this.

The same problem comes up though, regarding placement of the e-brake lever. The/my 90-91 Accord has the center-placed e-brake lever which not many newer Hondas have. Maybe I could swap to a 92-93 e-brake lever?

Researching...

Comment

i want this!!!

very creative my friend.
                    Click to see ride.↓↓

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
                      I wonder what an Acura Legend center console looks like...

Shoot I'm going to go to the junkyards this Saturday for a little more research on this.

The same problem comes up though, regarding placement of the e-brake lever. The/my 90-91 Accord has the center-placed e-brake lever which not many newer Hondas have. Maybe I could swap to a 92-93 e-brake lever?

Researching...
                      Me and my friend Tommy "kurobei" were messing around with a 95 accord at the junkyard and wondered how it would look. We got as far as the e-brake console and said fuck it. I like how he got it to line up though. It seems it would be possible if you route the e-brake cables to the side more. The optional storage box has you relocate the e-brake to the center using the unused holes already there. All that would probably be needed is the console plate to be tapped to accommodate the newer e-brake bolts position.
                      "Thizz Bizz R' Uz"

Hear my pussy ROAR!

V-TAK
                      Variable Transistor Accumulator Kinetosizor

Comment

Personally I would try to get the cd5 ebrake to work.
                        wat?

Comment

Does look really nice! Nice way to think out the box!
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                            Does look really nice! Nice way to think out the box!
                            i like it something new,

omg your sig made me lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                            1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread
                            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by HyphyAccord View Post
                              Me and my friend Tommy "kurobei" were messing around with a 95 accord at the junkyard and wondered how it would look. We got as far as the e-brake console and said fuck it. I like how he got it to line up though. It seems it would be possible if you route the e-brake cables to the side more. The optional storage box has you relocate the e-brake to the center using the unused holes already there. All that would probably be needed is the console plate to be tapped to accommodate the newer e-brake bolts position.
                              Nice.. that gives me something to start with on Saturday. By optional storage box, which one are you referring to? The one under the arm rest? EDIT: I bet you're referring to the one next to the e-brake lever. That would make more sense than what I was thinking.

Good info, though.

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                              Personally I would try to get the cd5 ebrake to work.
                              That's what I'm thinking too. It really shouldn't be too hard to make the cd5, or any model for that matter, e-brake handle operational with some basic custom aluminum brackets.

I'm still hoping on the OP to chime in with some pictures.
                              Last edited by TheNextEpisode; 01-16-2009, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X