No announcement yet.

~~~Interior Makeover ~~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a question..did you ever think of putting on fabric instead of painting yours? I did my door panels yesterday with fabric from the fabric store

heres a few shots of my new door panels

Comment

Originally posted by CbCl7 View Post
      Just a question..did you ever think of putting on fabric instead of painting yours? I did my door panels yesterday with fabric from the fabric store

heres a few shots of my new door panels

Looking nice bro . I tried using fabric, but it didn't come out the way I liked it So I went with plan B, dye paint. The outcome of dying my doors came out better then what I expected. So yeah, I'm happy with my project. To me it was cheaper and less time consuming then the fabric route.
      "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

Originally posted by trubluryder View Post
        Looking nice bro . I tried using fabric, but it didn't come out the way I liked it So I went with plan B, dye paint. The outcome of dying my doors came out better then what I expected. So yeah, I'm happy with my project. To me it was cheaper and less time consuming then the fabric route.
        How much time did it take you to dye/paint em? And yeah to the time consuming part hahah. This was my second attempt at doing my door panels. The first time I bought the wrong type of material it was just all bad. I might redo the bottoms on all of the panels where the rug was but other than that they turned out better than i expected I just need to do something with my seats now Oh, btw the fabric i purchased was only $8.50 a yard so everything was pretty cheap and I already had some adhesive spray from school lying around!
        Last edited by CbCl7; 07-25-2009, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trubluryder View Post

What does " RICKS" mean?
          oh wow i should have looked more closely at my spelling

oh and the interior is done well all except for the rear deck carpet(i ran out of paint) and gotta get the rear seat reupholstered

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
          1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
            oh wow i should have looked more closely at my spelling

oh and the interior is done well all except for the rear deck carpet(i ran out of paint) and gotta get the rear seat reupholstered
            Lol, I now know what " RICKS " mean
            "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

ill go snap a few shot to show you guys how mine turned out

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by CbCl7 View Post
                How much time did it take you to dye/paint em? And yeah to the time consuming part hahah. This was my second attempt at doing my door panels. The first time I bought the wrong type of material it was just all bad. I might redo the bottoms on all of the panels where the rug was but other than that they turned out better than i expected I just need to do something with my seats now Oh, btw the fabric i purchased was only $8.50 a yard so everything was pretty cheap and I already had some adhesive spray from school lying around!
                What kind of fabric was it cause i want to change up my interior.
                Freedom Is Not Free
                U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                  What kind of fabric was it cause i want to change up my interior.
                  Not quite sure. I know it wasn't butter suede cause the woman cutting it said it wasn't..just make sure the back of the fabric you get isn't hard so it'll be easier to tuck. There were a few selections of colors like blue, purple, black, and the grey that I got. I suggest to be picky with the fabric you pick out or you won't like how it turns out cause I know I didn't on my first attempt

Comment

Working...
                  X