X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new personal boat wheel

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by hondadiablo View Post
      What hub Adapter did u use for the Grant wheel?
      Im dying to know yo..

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post
        What hub Adapter did u use for the Grant wheel?
        Im dying to know yo..
        our wheels have the same spline pattern as 94+ integras and 92-95 civics (among others), you can just use the ones meant for them.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          our wheels have the same spline pattern as 94+ integras and 92-95 civics (among others), you can just use the ones meant for them.
          Thats Awesome that just made my day! thx

Comment

Not to thread jack, but I just got a 91 Prelude steering wheel for my 93 SE with SRS. I got the clock reel from the Prelude too. Should it all work together?

I've yet to ever swap an airbag equipped wheel.

Comment

hehe here you go...

iv noticed that you guys in america seem to all have similar steering wheels with buttons on em so heres something different

im guessing its JDM or NZDM but to us its OEM..notice it has no buttons on it
              and im looking at getting rid of it
              Last edited by Madpol; 04-11-2011, 10:30 PM.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
              — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Prelude steering wheel.... Blox shiftknob.

Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Also going to join the club with my prelude steering wheel that i just recently installed in my 92. No srs light on, no bulb removal, working horn and cruise control

Comment

You wouldn't wanna sell this .. would you?

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                      You wouldn't wanna sell this .. would you?
                      he posted that 4 years ago, and it's an ebay special with a "mugen" sticker on the horn button?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MUGEN-HORN-B...330fdc&vxp=mtr

plus

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300mm-USA-JE...b10786&vxp=mtr

Comment

he posted that 4 years ago, and it's an ebay special with a "mugen" sticker on the horn button?
                        I know, I was searching and came across this thread. It's cool to see all the different types.
                        Maybe I've bumped it and other folks will chime in and show something that isn't here.
                        It's looking like I'll end up with this one though .. nice wheel .. and 300mm is wayyy too small lol.
                        My BB4 that I have is 380, and this one below is 350 .. juuussst right!

The Momo Quark ..

Comment

I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                          707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                          "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                            I know, I was searching and came across this thread. It's cool to see all the different types.
                            Maybe I've bumped it and other folks will chime in and show something that isn't here.
                            It's looking like I'll end up with this one though .. nice wheel .. and 300mm is wayyy too small lol.
                            My BB4 that I have is 380, and this one below is 350 .. juuussst right!

The Momo Quark ..
                            ah gotcha, I was thinking you thought that was a legit mugen wheel. that momo is sexy though.

Comment

that momo is sexy though.
                              I don't see any reason the horn won't hook up right? I don't have cruise .. so ..
                              Ehh, I'll talk with them tomorrow .. really want the Momo ..

Comment

chalk up another one of the prelude wheels.

Don't mind my mess.
                                Freedom Is Not Free
                                U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Working...
                                X