No announcement yet.

Lets see your gutted cb7s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have pictures of Kentucky accord's cb on my external harddrive that I will upload tomorrow. Also I will get some pictures of my car since it is gutted at the moment.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
      mine was never gutted with PROFORMANCE in mind, stupid guy that did my rear window didnt seal it right, which cause my whole rear seat to get wet/mildew. so i ripped it all out now im looking for a interior replacement

I like how this looks, my trunk is moldey from water condensation from tail lights.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        getting there...i also dont have a picture but the sunroof is also gone. i made a plexi cover over it.

i havent really looked at a coupe enough to tell, but is the body strong enough where you have the cage's rear mount points bolted? i thought you are supposed to get as close to the shock tower as possible?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          I like how this looks, my trunk is moldey from water condensation from tail lights.
          yeah that shit drove me insane, plus it would get wet/dry all the time, so i trashed it
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
            best one
            Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
            x2
            Thanks guys

That was probably the most fun thing I've done with the car to date

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
              Thanks guys

That was probably the most fun thing I've done with the car to date
              I did this on my parts wagon. It was fun learning, but I dont think it would be fun puttin it back together.
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
              RIP

Comment

Working...
              X