Recaro + stock seat rail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recaro + stock seat rail?

So I got this Recaro bucket seat. I was wondering if I could fit it onto the stock seat rail...?

Possible? Probable?

Most after market sliders wont fit on the cb without minor work. But it can easily be done by a welder. If you don't know how to weld, just call around different welding shops. It can be done for pretty cheap, remember to bargain ( ask different shops for different prices and ask them if they would beat the other shop's price)
    "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

It's just the Recaro alone. It didn't come with a rail on it or anything actually.

Comment

nope wont fit and why you need a race seat with a stock car?

like the guy above you said it will need to be welded on
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
          nope wont fit and why you need a race seat with a stock car?

like the guy above you said it will need to be welded on
          hardly a race seat, it doesnt bolster like a kirkey aluminum seat. it just looks like all of the civics at the honda-tech meet i went to yesterday.

im putting mine on an aftermarket bracket. going to fab some C channel to bolt the seat, drill holes and use spacers for the seat bracket.

the kirkey seta is going to be put on the stock rails but like said above, ill need a welder because i have flat iron going across which will need to be welded to angle iron i fabbed up.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Are there any aftermarket brackets/rails I could get then? I remembered seeing an European member here who actually went to a Recaro shop and got a set...

Comment

Working...
            X