'91 SE Black parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'91 SE Black parts

I have all tan interior. Do you think it would look good if I switched all the panels from tan to black? Like the kick panels, bottom door sills and door panels? I dont think the 2 colors would look right together
    CDOG
    He's baaaacckk

would look better

Comment

shit i have been looking for se black door panels forever...cant find em..if you have them pm me asap

Comment

It will look good i had got some se leather seats from the junk yard like brand new everthing in the car for a 100 dollar my homeboy works there thanks to him
        F22BDOHC JDM

Comment

Yea thats nice. I could have gotten some black leather seats today but they had cuts all in them. They were going for like $20 bucks a seat. Not bad. I decided not to get them because i was short $40. Where you sit was the only place that had to be redone....

I got some nice stuff though . Will upload in 2 mins
          CDOG
          He's baaaacckk

Comment

Woooshhhaaaa!! I was happy when I saw that car that had this stuff. I know you see the Integra headrests..

The bolt caps for the front seat. Also 2 rear door knobs. There werent any on the front doors. The big thing is for the trunk and gas cap latch cover. Cant use it cause i have a wagon....

Yay. Side panels and a 2 door sills

Btw, I got all 4 door panels too. Only things i didnt get that was available was the kick panel because it had a switch and I didnt want to cut the wires and the emergency brake with console. I would have had to remove the seats and that I was too lazy because it was gettin hotter than a mug out there.

I'll take pictures tomorrow of most stuff in my car.
            CDOG
            He's baaaacckk

Comment

Originally posted by CB7@_@TrAnCe View Post
              I have all tan interior. Do you think it would look good if I switched all the panels from tan to black? Like the kick panels, bottom door sills and door panels? I dont think the 2 colors would look right together
              2 colors would look great IMO just look at my ride

Links to my rides :
              1992 Accord EX*
              1990 Accord EX
              1991 Accord SE (4th)
              1991 Accord SE (3rd)
              1991 Accord SE (2ND)
              1991 Accord SE

Comment

Working...
              X