94-97 aftermarket seat brackets???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94-97 aftermarket seat brackets???

I have done a search and come up with no info...So here is my question, it sounds simple but not 100% sure.
    I hear that the 94-97 front seats bolt right in to the cb7 BUT will the aftermarket seat brackets bolt right up as well??
    Here is why I have doubts, the part numbers for the 90-93 and 94-97 are different from sparco. If they would bolt right in just funny they wouldn't sell them as 90-97...
    Let me know if you have any info into this!! I am re-doing the interior to black and it will finish everything!! Thanks for any help!!

There is someone on this forum that install leather seats from a 5th gen. I will provide the link if I come across his thread.
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Thanks! I have recaros that will be going on brackets and found a set local but they are for the 94-97....

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord View Post
        There is someone on this forum that install leather seats from a 5th gen. I will provide the link if I come across his thread.
        Here it is.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=110643
        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

i got 94-97 accord seats in my wagon. direct fit
          NEW PSN
          H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
          RIP

Comment

Thanks guys!! I will just pick up the brackets then. Hopefully they will bolt right in!!!

Comment

i maybe a little late but i think i can help. i have a set of tenzo r type r style seats and i need seat brackets. so i did hear that 94-97 will work. so i search and search and i found OBX for a 94-97 on ebay. once i got them i test fit the seat brackets and they work. all bolt holes match up perfectly

Comment

Working...
              X