Mounting iPod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mounting iPod

I really wanna mount my iPod touch onto my car. How, I don't quite know and that's why I'm posting.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could do this, or has it been done before?

Any help at all would be awesome!

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

why do you wanna mount it? you should just get a head unit with an input jack and then get one of those wires to plug it in. =)
    96 mx-6, needs work...
    91 accord lx sedan, needs work...

Comment

Because I would have to buy that, where as I already have the iPod. Plus I like to use it for directions when I'm heading somewhere.

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

http://www.panaviseonline.com/product.php?id=1116

Comment

Thanks. Any idea what this looks like? The pictures they posted are aweful.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

well its basically just a bracket

then you have to purchase the actual mount to fit the phone, ipod, etc.

pro fit intl. used to sell them also but now they only have from 94 and up

i can prob get a pic for you of the one i installed in my moms cd

Comment

Originally posted by cb7dazz View Post
              well its basically just a bracket

then you have to purchase the actual mount to fit the phone, ipod, etc.

pro fit intl. used to sell them also but now they only have from 94 and up

i can prob get a pic for you of the one i installed in my moms cd

Yeah that'd be awesome

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

were do you want to mount it i seen it on the steeringwheel on a cb lol

Last edited by ebethonda91; 09-30-2009, 11:16 PM.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154842

Comment

lol That's pretty cool, but I was thinking somewhere on the dash.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

oh ok lol
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154842

Comment

Working...
                    X