EP3 RSX TEG seats...anyone try?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EP3 RSX TEG seats...anyone try?

Anyone of you guys tried to fit Civic SI 02+ EP3 or RSX seats or even older 00 Teg Type R or GSR Leather into our CB7's??

I wanna pick up a set of fronts but I don't really want to weld any rails. Anyway so use my stock rails and just put them onto the RSX or EP3 seats??

I've never really messed around with seats so i'm a NOOB!!

Thanks
    ________
    Vapoizer
    Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 09:44 AM.
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

It will require custom fabrication. The Accord's rails are unique in the way they mount to the seat. They are very different from all other Honda's.

Plus something you should consider when buying those seats, all RSX's, EP3's, S2K's and etc. have VIN's on the seats now. So if you get pulled over and a cop inspects them, your at best getting the car impounded for improper VIN's. That is if the seats come back as being stolen.

I know atleast here in South Florida that has pretty much stopped the sale/use of those kind of seats because the cops pull over everyone rocking them.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Thanks for the information!! These things are never easy
      ________
      GLASS PIPE SET

Comment

wow didnt no that they had vins my friend just sold some and i know he gets stolen parts good thing i didnt buy them and again they dont fit i tried
        www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Yeah way too many stolen parts floating around so who knows whats legit or not.

I think the newer GSR leathers had vins too if you cut the seams on the upper shoulder area I heard and there is a tag that is tucked into them. Crazy stuff!
          ________
          Fucking Tube

Comment

when some of us went to the honda tech meet in nashville seemed like every one was rocken s2000 seats it seemed like every one had them their was like one ef hatch looked like it was worth 300$ had a set of 1500$ seats in their got to love the honda tech guys
            1992 Honda Accord LX Sedan

NAME WHORE HATER #1

Comment

so back to the Q?? at hand... any body noe what i need to weld in order to fit my black leather gsr's?? i noe its the bracket but i mean can i unweld the accord bracket and just weld it to the teg seats? or do i pull out everything from the teg seats and bracket plus running rails?
              I Ain't cocky,I'm confident.And when u say im the best it's a compliment.!

Comment

Working...
              X