Windows removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows removal

I want to remove my windows (all 4) to replace them with newer ones before i get them tinted cause mine have like vertical scratches all over . Can any1 explain to me how to go about doing that.
    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

i havent' done it, but personally i think it's gonna be alot more trouble and expense then it's worth, but it's your choice, just don't expect to not be frustrated.
    ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

i have to remove the back piece of the back window.. that little one.. i got shot up with a bb gun lol..haha.. and i wanna replace it.. u think itd be hard? i should just let the auto shop do it rite?
      1st Car 1990 Accord Ex-R*Dead // Tow Truck
      2nd Car 1992 Integra Gs*Dead // Tree//Water
      3rd Car 1992 Accord Ex-R // Keepin For EVER!!

Comment

take all trim off , use helms book...
        1 screw in the door handle , 1 buy the bottem left , one plastic thing at the top right , and one in the door grip ... then take a butter knife and remove the whole plactic door out slowly ... because there are all kinds of breakable snaps that hold it in the door frame

Helms has pics ... get a book

then you need to remove the bolts to the resonator and push it down with help from someone so you dont smash your window... and when you can access the bolts on each side that clamps the resognator to the window loosen them off and you can get your window

but when you replace your windows... they will scratch 2 ... you need to replace the tracking and rubber weather stripp , maby the resognator if that is bent... it is going to run you in the neiobourhood of a 1000 bucks ...
        you wont be able to notice with the tint on , and even if you just replace the ones at the front it will look good..

Comment

wow crayola... thats scary
          1st Car 1990 Accord Ex-R*Dead // Tow Truck
          2nd Car 1992 Integra Gs*Dead // Tree//Water
          3rd Car 1992 Accord Ex-R // Keepin For EVER!!

Comment

BOOO

Comment

its not hard getting the windows out its hard as fuck getting them back onto the regulator... and sharp also i sugest wearing gloves when dealing with the regulator

1966 Chevy Nova
              1974 Super Beetle
              2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
              2004 Honda Element
              2004 Honda Ruckus
              2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
              www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Working...
              X