Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to thoroughly clean my car.

Hello guys,
    I want to thoroughly clean my car and mount my armrest at the same time.
    I bought the car for 3 years now and I know there's a lot dirt hidden under the front seats. I want to remove the front seats and remove the carpet for cleaning. I would like to know:
    1) Are the front seats just 4 bolts each and remove?
    2) Are the carpet glue down or I can just lift and clean? They must be held on the car with some thing, where are the locations?
    I have a 1990 Accord LX 4AT. Thus with the carpet up I can drill and tap the 4 holes to mount my armrest at the same time.

Thanks for your help.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...t=seat+removal

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I cleaned my car when i replaced the carpet. You would not believe what i found underneath the carpet! As i was taking the carpet out i noticed mouse droppings, peanuts, and dog hair. I think a squirrel was living in my car at some point! Any way i shampooed the carpets, used a solution of bleach and water to clean underneath the carpet, shop-vac every part of the car, and used this keyboard cleaner to clean the vents, door panels... etc. It took a looong time to clean

Comment

yes 4 bolts for the seats and you have to take out a bracket under the dash for the center console or just snip your carpet since it doesnt show anyways. the carpet is real nasty. it looked like coke when i cleaned mine. but it was well worth it.

i do this to every new car i buy. i strip everything out of it and then put everything back clean. its alot better for your health too. + if done right you can get the old cig smell out of your car too.
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Don't forget when you take the driver seat out to unhook the seatbelt warning light connector that goes to the buckle.

Comment

Working...
          X