Pic Request: Broadway Rear View Mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic Request: Broadway Rear View Mirror

i am considering getting one, but i would like to see some pictures of them. well, more than that, I would like to hear what size, color and shape of whomever owns these type mirrors.

i was considering the 280mm mirror, but should i go flat or convexed?

i know uncle_el, usc, and shawn.hayden have them off the top of my head, so hopefully one of yall will chime in

also, what company makes these, is it OBX?

Originally posted by k-mart
    also, what company makes these, is it OBX?

broadway, napolex, and razo

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

apc also makes emm. they called the hollywood mirror, but its the same shizzles. i guess if u want the jdm ones then its broadway.
      I Ain't cocky,I'm confident.And when u say im the best it's a compliment.!

Comment

ive been wanting one for a while, but i might go with a RSX rear view mirror

1966 Chevy Nova
        1974 Super Beetle
        2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
        2004 Honda Element
        2004 Honda Ruckus
        2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
        www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

i bought a broadway the day i got my car. it's the longest one that they make and it's convex. it's also got the blue trim around it. i love it because i can see out of both rear quarter windows. and it seems a lot clearer at night as well. the mirror i have behind it now is from some shitty trunk in the junk yeard cause it has map lights.

i highly recomend the broadway. it will be wierd for 1 day then you will love it forever after that.
          COLBALT CB7 2NER # ?

Winnipeg HAVOC Member: kNate

Comment

pics? 12345
            ProjectParty.net
            Putting an end to the question, "What's going on tonight?"

"This generation has this universal sense of failure" - Kurt D. Cobain

CLUB 1320

My FOR SALE thread...buy my ish

Comment

i dont have my cb7 or camera so no pics, but i own one that "looks" like carbonfiber it was about 15 dollars.
              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I got the 270mm "Blue" convex one... the blue one dim's lights at night time... they make a bronze-ish one that supposed to dim HID's, my buddy has it in his RSX.

if you get one make sure its convex, the convex ones have a wider viewing area, therefore you can see more
                OS^e
                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

i got the broadway with blue tint...looks great but nees a lil getting used to...i'll take pics later on tonite

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

did this just for you k-mart!

the pics were taken from roughly the same distance, but i didn't have my tripod. sorry i don't have a better rearview pic. my rear bumper was about 4 to 5 feet from the garage door.

stock:

270 mm flat broadway versus stock:

just look at how much more of the camera and myself you see in the broadway mirror versus the stock one!

broadway:

there is also a 300 mm broadway mirror, that would be 30 mm wider than mine.

Comment

I need a new mirror, only b/c my stock one moves too much when my music is loud.

Comment

i dont know if if it was a shop section or tour section but at hot import nights they were selling broadway mirrors for 10 bucks
                        www.2camcrew.com

Comment

thanks for taking the time Elliot

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                            thanks for taking the time Elliot
                            no prob. sorry the pics didn't come out to great. as you can see, it was raining, and i didn't take as much time to try to get the "perfect" shot as i should have (i.e. i should have focused in on the reflection, rather than taking a picture that happens to have the mirror in it).

in any event, i think it's a nice touch, and the mirrors aren't too expensive- $15 to $20...
                            Originally posted by jdmkid
                            i dont know if if it was a shop section or tour section but at hot import nights they were selling broadway mirrors for 10 bucks
                            or apparently $10 if you go to h.i.n.

Comment

I agree with 4bangin.
                              I have a 280mm convex slider one (it has a button that lets you slide it left and right) but I never need to slide it b/c I can already see out of the rear quarters.
                              Just be aware that some of them make "objects appear further than they really are..."
                              Also, mine rattles like all hell on most bass notes.

Comment

Working...
                              X