Could this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could this work?

Alright I had an idea.. I'm really feelin' the Integra headrests, but the fact that the colors are different leaves me a little reluctant to go out and grab some from a local junkyard.. now here's what I was thinking.. Go to the junk yard, buy 2 Integra headrests, buy another 2 Accord headrests that match my interior. I then cut off all the headrest fabric from the 4 Accord headrests that I have, and somehow sew it propertly onto the Integra headrest. This way I would still have the sporty Integra headrest, and it would match the interior perfectly.

Could it be done, or am I just dreaming?
    1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Yeah, could be done fairly simple.

I tried to dye mine to match w/ "permenant" rit dye.. and it all just washed out. If I can ever get them to come apart, i'll try that way, and see if i can get it to work.

If you wanted to get stock fabric, hit up your local upholstry shop.. they will have a catalog somewhere wheere you can order stock fabric.. its a little more than current stuff... but it'll match.

Comment

I just got some yesterday from the junk yard. Paid $10 for both. The grey matches my interior pretty well. If you're standing outside the car you can't tell the fabric doesn't match. The headrests are taller than stock, I like 'em!

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

Working...
      X