Armrest to replace the e-brake plastic panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armrest to replace the e-brake plastic panel

Has anyone here been successful in finding an armrest to fit nicely from any Honda/Acura vehicle to replace the e-brake plastic cover? I could have sworn there used to be a thread for this but now its gone...

Pics would be nice, though not begging...

"There are only two types of people in this world... Those who run & win, and those who sit at the sidelines & watch the winners pass them by."

My YouTube Channel! - There's more videos here!
    Check 'em out, hit LIKE, or even better, stay updated with more vids when you SUBSCRIBE, including vids of my JDM H23A swap!

They actually made an armrest console for these cars. They were available in the US only in '91 wagons, '93 10th Anniversary cars and '92-'93 DX Accords. Even then they were just options available through the dealer. The easiest way to find it is in a '91 wagon as about 40% of the ones I've seen have bad them. They are not compatible with autobelts and you'll have to modify the location of the e-brake lever on any '92-'93 LX, 10th Anniversary, EX or SE.

Since no Accord in Canada ever had automatic seatbelts it was then available as an option for '90-'91 cars as well.

Many people try to call this armrest the JDM armrest. They likely have a tumor pressing against their frontal lobe or they're trying to sell you one and are hoping to profit off of its JDM-ness. It's no more JDM than a trunk lid. If you want to see a picture of one then check out my for sale thread.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Since my EX is a 91, and my seats do not have armrests attached to them, I wouldn't have any problems besides the e-brake, right?

Btw, I sent you a PM...

"There are only two types of people in this world... Those who run & win, and those who sit at the sidelines & watch the winners pass them by."

My YouTube Channel! - There's more videos here!
      Check 'em out, hit LIKE, or even better, stay updated with more vids when you SUBSCRIBE, including vids of my JDM H23A swap!

Comment

No, your car has auto belts and this is not compatible with those. You need the armrest that mounts over the e-brake lever. I have a few of those but they're all taken apart to be reupholstered and refoamed.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
        X