Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 Civic LX seats in a 1993 Accord?

Hey CB7Tuner community!

So here's the run down. My mom had a 2002 Honda Civic LX Sedan, which got totaled, and so we were trying to see what's compatible and what's not compatible.

Does anyone know if the 02 Civic front seats will fit our 93 Accord? If it'll be a direct bolt? Without any kind of customization or modification?

I know, I know, some of you may be like "Get off your butt and take the seats off your 02 Civic, and see if it fits into your Accord." BUT...But... I don't see the point in hassling with taking the seats off, if they don't fit. Reason why I'm searching online first. Couldn't find anything in the search for 02 Civic in seats. I did find the compatible seats sticky thread, but just wondering if this is possible.

Thanks a bunch!

new $10 purple/yellow tint fog lights

H22a Sleeper:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=124470

Originally posted by JDM_H22_SLEEPER View Post
    Hey CB7Tuner community!

So here's the run down. My mom had a 2002 Honda Civic LX Sedan, which got totaled, and so we were trying to see what's compatible and what's not compatible.

Does anyone know if the 02 Civic front seats will fit our 93 Accord? If it'll be a direct bolt? Without any kind of customization or modification?

I know, I know, some of you may be like "Get off your butt and take the seats off your 02 Civic, and see if it fits into your Accord." BUT...But... I don't see the point in hassling with taking the seats off, if they don't fit. Reason why I'm searching online first. Couldn't find anything in the search for 02 Civic in seats. I did find the compatible seats sticky thread, but just wondering if this is possible.

Thanks a bunch!
    I'm sorry but this is an option for you. If you have time to sit at the computer then you have time to unbolt 4 bolts on the Civic, 4 on the Accord, and then rebolt 4 on the Accord. If no one on here has posted, someone may not have tried it. You could be giving the forum information.

And in the future, don't just search 02 Civic. Common sense should dictate that most information will be found for generation-specific stuff by searching for years from the beginning or ending of the generation production. In the case of this Civic, '01-'05. Not some arbitrarily chosen year in the middle. For courtesy and searchability sake you should also post any cross-compatibilities you find as such, too. Should they end up fitting you could make a post that says, "It turns out '01-'05 Civic sedan seats fit in my CB(we know what years you're talking about there).
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

No, It wont.

I tried 02-05 si seats only one hole lined up.

Comment

Those seats suck anyway. Wouldn't waste my time.
        wat?

Comment

I like them. theyre firm. but I doubt it will

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Thanks for everyone's information. Especially Jarrett, yeah I knew someone would say it, at some point in time. "If you have time on the computer than you should have time to try it yourself" But as others have answered that it doesn't work. So therefore, there's no need to waste my time.

Yeah the seats do suck, in some aspects, but they may be much more comfortable than the old seats in our cb7. Haha.

new $10 purple/yellow tint fog lights

H22a Sleeper:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=124470

Comment

Working...
            X