door panels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

door panels?

do they made black door panels for coupes because I plan on doing blue and black interior and want to get rid of all my tan panels?

93 accord coupe lxr
    10 fusion se slammed

You can buy "interior" paint/dye at most auto parts stores or paint supply places. As for the fabric part,you can have it re-upholstered. As long as your sand and prep the door panel, the paint will hold very good. I did this to my Tacoma that I used to take to car shows.

Comment

The only cars that came with black door panels in North America were the '90-'91 DX/LX (US/Canada) coupe in Phoenix red. They all had manual locks and windows, though.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
        The only cars that came with black door panels in North America were the '90-'91 DX/LX (US/Canada) coupe in Phoenix red. They all had manual locks and windows, though.
        the pair i found was on a brown dx coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by fstacrd View Post
          do they made black door panels for coupes because I plan on doing blue and black interior and want to get rid of all my tan panels?
          yes they do. Good luck with finding a pair. I found the complete black interior for my coupe but some idiot had cut the door panels up for speakers.i found a pair of charcoal panels and i am using them and cant even tell much of a difference with the rest of the interior being black

Comment

Working...
          X