Steering wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steering wheels

Thinking about getting the non srs oem wheel to replace my chewed up srs oem wheel.

Other than one has srs and the other one doesnt are there any other major differences? I checked out the removal and install instructions in the haynes manual and didnt see any eye catching aggervating factors.

Just a cheap alternative untill i have enough cash to do a racing wheel with quick release.

Anyways lets see what you got! Wood grain, leater, suede, ebay poop; post up!
    USDM EX

Comment

91 preludes, 92-95 civic and 94-01 integra steering wheels fit like stock.

also, there's this: http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...light=steering

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

hmmm did not see that tread when i searched..

anyways this is what i was looking for..

what can i find those on? a dx?
        USDM EX

Comment

Originally posted by Carolinasfinest View Post
          hmmm did not see that tread when i searched..

anyways this is what i was looking for..

what can i find those on? a dx?
          any accord (except 91 SE's and wagons, I believe) from 1990 or 1991. I have a black leather wrapped one for sale if you're interested.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            any accord (except 91 SE's and wagons, I believe) from 1990 or 1991. I have a black leather wrapped one for sale if you're interested.
            alright thanks for the info. and pm me with pics
            USDM EX

Comment

Working...
            X