legend power steering column

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

legend power steering column

I was just wondering if anyone has tried this or not. I would like some input to what everyone thinks about this. I am going for a luxury feel with my wagon and i thought the power column out of a legend would be cool. I have searched the web and this forum but i might not have used the correct wording in my searches. If someone knows of a link i would be greatful.

If it's search terms you're looking for, try "telescoping column".
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Thanks i didnt think of that but ran a search on google and still nothing so either it hasnt been done or it has just nobody is saying so.lol. well i would still like to know what everyone here thinks of swapping in a legend power tilt and telescoping column.

Comment

No opinions on this i thought i would at least get a why that sounds dumb lol.

Comment

Ok well thanks i see that no one is interested in giving an opinion or any advice. Ok then i will try it and if it work i will let u all know

Comment

Truthfully I haven't seen the inside of a Legend, but hopefully this works out for you! Make sure to post photos when you're project is complete. I look forward to seeing it.

Comment

Working...
            X