Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this mean?!?

http://www.inlinefour.com/ruzocarped.html

I'm getting these. I have a manual. It says they have different sizes. What does this mean? I have a size 14 foot if that's what they mean...

And does anyone have these or have used them? How do they feel and how do you install them?

Also, will the SKUNK2 CTR looking knob kit the factory shifter?

Thanks!
    + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

i dont believe that they measure it by foot size haha,, they might have it for a different size to fit over the existing pedal or ones that totally replace the pedal..

Comment

assuming the razo kit you've posted is the same/similar to the ichibahn kit i purchased a while ago, the brake pedal will fit over the stock brake pedal. you'll have to remove the rubber pad on the brake pedal to attach the aftermarket piece. behind the aftermarket piece, there will be 3 or 4 prongs, which tighten into place with the supplied allen wrench.

the gas pedal is another story. the ichibahn pedal was crap and i no longer use it on the car, as i found it to be highly unsafe. it is supposed to come with a screw long enough to go through the aftermarket piece and into the existing gas pedal. there was also a cheap peice that attached to the aftermarket piece and wrapped around the existing brake pedal. sound too confusing already?!?! the pedal came loose early and often. i removed it and currently only rock the brake pedal and dead pedal attachments.

again, i don't have the razo kit, but i don't see why it would be significantly different from the one i purchased. if it is different, that's great!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

So I should go wit hthe biggest size then? See...I like NEED new pedals. My gas and brake are almost fully worn down...no grip. The clutch is getting there and the dead pedal...who cares?

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Let's put it this way...what size are the factory rubber ones classified as? Those are fine...I just need some traction!

. Snail Squad .

Comment

large would be a pain in the ass.. stay small.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM CB
              So I should go wit hthe biggest size then? See...I like NEED new pedals. My gas and brake are almost fully worn down...no grip. The clutch is getting there and the dead pedal...who cares?
              i didn't realize that you had a manual transmission. you should be safe with it then. i have an automatic.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

awesome! thanks guys!

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Working...
                X