gonna be dying seats/carpet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gonna be dying seats/carpet

i bought some RID dye at albertsons...gonna atempt this tomorrow. anyone want me to take pics of progress incase it turns out good for a DIY?

me
    goodluck!

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

i would love to see a DIY on this. thanks jboyce.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

You MUST do a DIY on this. I have been wanting to do this for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
          You MUST do a DIY on this. I have been wanting to do this for a very long time.
          I agree. I've been thinking about doing it but was afraid to attempt it. Post pics ASAP.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
          91 accord lx (5spd)
          92 accord lx (5spd)
          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

I've used that stuff before, I had to put it in a bucket and stir for half an hour. How are you going to work that out with seats/carpet? Obviously a DIY would explain that,but if you haven't thought about it, I just thought I'd point that out.

Ow, I just puked up two excedrin migraine and a glass of water while typing this.
            -Jay

Comment

well, i attempted it...wasnt worth the time or money thats for damn sure. ripped out all the carpet and seats. bought about 6 bottles of dye, my arms are completely black, got the shit everywhere, seats well...they are alot darker, but not completely black...i didnt even attempt the carpet, i was doing it with a spray bottle and got frustrated so i gave up. blah

Comment

Working...
              X