Leather Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leather Seats

To my knowledge, coming up on some SE seats are kinda rare, theres some black ones on EBAY right now, but the 2 fronts are kinda worn out. Now coming up on some 5thGen and up.......now those are kind of not hard to find. My question is which Generation seats can fit or easily converted to fit our Generation. Yea cloth is good for racing because it keeps you in place, but Im 18 with a suspended license and a warrant out for my arrest for speeding......I dont think I'll be doing much racing any time soon, so I want some leather for show. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or comments.

PS I'll be posting pics of Project WheneverIGetTheMoney (Name of the customizing of my car)
    Why is it whenever you're getting ready to mod something, you get pulled over and get slapped with 3 tickets, have to pay $180 dollar insurance bills off a $600/month income and the other $420 goes to everyday living? Now I can see why people need to steal.

check this link, they are technically talking about the same thing.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=&threadid=340

Comment

ive seen black leather in EXs.
      :o

Comment

Did the black leather only come in the 91's? Or did they make them for the 92-93 also. Are the 90-91 and 92-93 seats identical? I've heard of an all black interior for the CB7, but I've never seen it. I really want to do my interior in all black. (doors, seats, console, rear dash and carpets).

DDrew
        Black 93 Honda Accord EX Coupe
        Mods: - Tein SS Coilovers - 17" Enkei RS Evolution's - Neuspeed Front Strut Tower Bar (Black) - Custom JDM One Piece Black Housing Headlights - Custom Grill (now painted black) - Clear Bumper Lights - SE Tan Leather Front Seats - Neuspeed Short Shift Kit

Comment

source for carpet for the cb7:

www.carpet4cars.com

it should be around $125- though i'm unsure of shipping costs (appears you live in santa barbara, ca), already cut to oem specs (specify if it's 2 or 4 doors)... i think you just have to put the holes in it for the seat rails.

just heard about the company a few days ago. i'll probably try to get some black carpet from them myself.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I have 91 SE black leather seats...but they are not for sale just had to say it .. i know , i know
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

90 SE had a black leather interior option...I have one..silver ext, with black leather interior with chrome colored accents..nice

Comment

yea but they are all autos!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

I know , I totally dig the color combo on the car, but the fact it's an auto bites me in the a$$! So naturally, I think I'll spend more of my time on the 90 EX cuz it's a five speed

Comment

haha..

I have dark gray leather.. OE replacement type..
                    paid $750 with installation.. lol !
                    1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                    2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                    3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                    4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                    5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Working...
                    X