floor mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floor mats

since we cant find 4th gen floor mats becuase they are discontinued does anbody know if the 5th gen mats fit in our cars
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

the last time i bought floor mats was quite a while ago ('97 when i got the car). i purchased a generic set of honda oem mats from my local honda dealer for ~$35. i'm not sure if they were accord specific or not.

the two mats in the front have a honda "h" on the side. the rear mats are the standard rear seat passenger mats. nothing special, but they've lasted pretty well.

i would like to imagine that the floor mats from any generation accord would fit. hell, the floor mats from any midsize coupe/sedan would probably work.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Did they really discontinue the 4th gen floor mats? Makes me glad I still have mine and they are cherry. I keep a set of generic mats on top of them so my factory mats keep clean.
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

i checked at the dealer for floormats, and they are discontinued, and the only ones ever for sale online are 94+. by looking at the pics online, 5th gens mats look like they are the same, but theres no way to tell unless you try. next time im with someone who has a 5th gen... im definately gonna compare.

when i finally get new floormats, i really want to stay away from the generic ones, they dont cover the whole floor like the OEM ones do.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

To make a long story short, my old McDonald's boss who quit and then worked at the Honda delearship was admiring my factory floor mats and I didn't quite know why. Guess I do now. He also told me that the cb7 was his favorite Accord.

We we all knew that right?
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I know a guy in Georgia that makes all 4 custom floor mats, any color with any trim you want and anything embroidered in it you want for $112. Takes 2 weeks to get done, but they are perfect fit and being able to get any color your want is a big plus.

His e-mail address is: redgst97@earthlink.net
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i know 5th gen mats fit perfectly. not sure about other generations, i imagine they would be close/the same. call around to honda dealerships by you, sometimes they have them on clearence.

Comment

I think mine are factory. They say ACCORD to the top?

Comment

Yes it would be safe to say those are factory mats.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                    I think mine are factory. They say ACCORD to the top?
                    yeah those are factory ones, the driver side mat says it, mine has a nasty stain that i cant rid of it which sucks, i wanted to get new mats but i like my mats why they discontinue it?
                    Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                      I know a guy in Georgia that makes all 4 custom floor mats, any color with any trim you want and anything embroidered in it you want for $112. Takes 2 weeks to get done, but they are perfect fit and being able to get any color your want is a big plus.

His e-mail address is: redgst97@earthlink.net
                      redgst, real name john marsh, is a great guy who has an awesome show eclipse (literally the best sound i've ever heard). but i suppose that's beside the point.
                      his company does good work, from what i've heard.
                      the website is: www.matworks.com

john's eclipse :

link to john's eclipse

back on topic, again www.matworks.com

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlx
                        why they discontinue it?
                        The reason is simple....

Supply and demand.
                        H23 Powered CB7

Comment

Damn, i just threw mine out. But they were changing color. And when my car got stuck in sand at a beach (long story), i needed to use them under the tires to get my car free.

Comment

im thinking about getting the Diamond plate Fabricated Floor Mats i think they would be awesome : )
                            Bump!

Comment

Working...
                            X