Pedals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pedals?

I need new pedals for my 91 Accord (manual, so clutch too), I don't really have a set price range but don't need anything very fancy but if it looks good, feels good, etc. then I have no issue spending the money. If I can't find anything decent then I have no issue with getting new stock pedal covers or whatever since they're simple enough.

Another question - what do we have to replace exactly? Does the pedal just screw onto the end of the metal rods or something?

Thanks guys!

Cant help you on finding any good ones, but the stock pedals are welded together i am pretty sure.

The rubber parts are just stretched around the metal.

Aftermarket ones usually go around the pedal and then compressed against the pedal with a screw or two.

Comment

Should be able to just go down the Autozone or Checkers and find a 3 pieces set for about 20 bucks. All you do with them is put it on over the pedal and tighten the screws. Pretty simple really.
      90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
      Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

Thanks for the quick answers guys, I appreciate it

Any recommendations on specific pedals? All I'm finding on ebay are silver ones
        Last edited by AgaBoogaBoo; 03-11-2006, 11:26 PM.

Comment

personally i can't stand pedel covers...it always seems like they don't let you go WOT because they rub up against stuff and they're also slippery when your feet are wet...and then the screws come loose sometimes...they're just a pain in the ass, you'd be better off just getting rubber covers

Comment

I have nokya pedals and I love them, pedals are pedals though so if you like the ebay ones go for it.
            My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

i just took the pedal covers off and stripped the paint. then i drilled and countersunk 2 holes in each the clutch and brake to make it look a little better. pretty slick when wet, but i hit them square, so it doesnt matter. i was about to put 2-4 hex-head screws in each one to bite my shoes, but i havent yet (that would involve bringing the good drill home). heres kind of a crappy pic w/ my footwell lights on em.

they look good 2 me, i like em (and im too cheap to spend 20 on pedal covers)

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
              X