Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dry/Faded OEM Leather Steering Wheel Wrap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well if i get it from canadian tire or whatever....it'll fit and all, but won't it likely just have the sticting holes all the way around, as it'll prolly be a universal fit for a wheel of that size, as opposed to being made specifically for the accord wheel and having given areas for the spokes?

Comment

Correct. The universal will have holes all the way around the wheel.

Comment

I had a Honda leather wrapped wheel for sale a while back but no one bought it. I'm still contemplating selling it but some of my for sale posts just don't get any attention. It's factory leather but it was done later by the dealer and I want to say stitching goes all the way around but I'll check when I go home. The original owner got it done at the dealer because her dad worked there.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

well i wouldn't mind taking it off your hands.

Comment

OR, you could search for a JDM Prelude 2.0si wheel .. leather wrapped, with four horn buttons,
            and a really kewl *H* logo made outta carbon fiber (or it could be plastic) but its *recessed*
            and looks and feels sooo much better. The CC and all works fine .. its a *plug N play* wheel.

I belive Scotty had one at one time, and I also believe Jarret may be speaking about the
            very same wheel .. but if ya search eBay .. evvverryyy once and a while .. you just may
            find one .. its a bb4 wheel, if I'm not mistaken .. and if I am .. I know I'll be corrected.. lol

I looked for about a year .. and fiiiiinally found one on eBay .. very rare indeed ..

A Hui Hou !!!
            Tomi
            Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 04-05-2006, 03:27 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
              buy a new steering wheel cover and lacing kit from a place like majestic honda:
              http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...IES+-+INTERIOR

x2 i was going to get one there

Comment

No mine is an actual '90-'91 CB7 wheel. I just took it off because I originally owned another CB7 and I just got used to the feel of the steering wheel and the thicker leather wheel just threw me off. I'm ADD/OCD so that wasn't going to work for me.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                  well if i get it from canadian tire or whatever....it'll fit and all, but won't it likely just have the sticting holes all the way around, as it'll prolly be a universal fit for a wheel of that size, as opposed to being made specifically for the accord wheel and having given areas for the spokes?
                  Whatever. Mine works and looks like factory.
                  2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                  Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                  1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

i don't wanna get another wheel cause my wrap is worn, i just need a wrap. if i did get another wheel, it'd be a dc2r wheel like what's his face has.

jarrett, how be the condition?

Comment

PM me your e-mail and I'll send them to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X