Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Attempted A Door Panel Swap to a Later Generation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Attempted A Door Panel Swap to a Later Generation?

I have been looking at the 5 and 6th gen panel in particular. Even tho the 6th
    Gen is a bigger car, the panels have same exact shape as the 4th Gen. I only wonder if they are the same dimensions. Did anyone try it, or will I have to do this myself?

I imagine that the clips may line up wrong, and other minor shit, but overall, I think they can fit.

Originally posted by KillerCam282
    I have been looking at the 5 and 6th gen panel in particular. Even tho the 6th
    Gen is a bigger car, the panels have same exact shape as the 4th Gen. I only wonder if they are the same dimensions. Did anyone try it, or will I have to do this myself?

I imagine that the clips may line up wrong, and other minor shit, but overall, I think they can fit.
    I find it unlikely that the clips AND the wiring harnesses would all be exactly the same...maybe on the 5th gen but I highly doubt the 6th gen...

Hit up Shea Stadium and give it a whirl

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Bruno did a photoshop overlay. They are the same shape. The clips don't bother me. Its just the fitment mainly. I will make everything else work.

Comment

damn not a bad idea.....i have a coupe ill look into it myself, get some measuremends done, as long as its the same shape the clips dont matter, you can relocate those pretty easily.
        1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Working...
        X