No announcement yet.

90/91 USDM Armrest mounting holes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder to the drill the holes, do you have to remove your carpet and seats?
    How can you line the holes you are drilling to be straight and equal on both sides?
    Thanks.

Comment

OMG a whole thread about finding an effing hole ?!? are you a virgin my friend ?? j/j LOL

if the 90's truly dont have it then i guess you have to drill. idk how you are going to get a nut back there without going under the car.

This is an example why i only buy the Highest Luxury Model and the Last Production Year of each body style of each car i own.
      Last edited by xkjnboix; 09-10-2011, 08:56 PM.
      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

interesting... Mine was a 91 lx 4 door and it did have holes...

Comment

My 92 EX sedan with the offset ebrake (not to mention they didnt even come as an option on 92/93) has the predrilled holes. All I had to do was pull the carpet back a tiny bit to find em.

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

This seems to be the most random thing Honda did. Holes were completely random. My 92 EX sedan did not, other 92 EX sedans did. Eff you, Honda.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Actually the 9293 DX's had a center mount e-brake and the high rise console armrest was available as an accessory to them.

As to what determines if they have the center mount e-brake holes i don't know

My 92 EX sedan had the holes and so did my brothers 93 EX coupe.

Comment

Working...
              X