messing with y interior *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

messing with y interior *pics*

hey guy's i've been messing with my interior for some time now every free chance that i get i try to dedicate it to my car so i've been trying complete my interior with gray/red, like the door panels and other little things. check it out comments welcome

p.s. i'm taking my time with it, because i want it to come out perfect i would hate for it to look like a somewha crappy job

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

hmm alot of lookers, Thanks guy's

Comment

let me tell u
      dont get mad
      this is just ma 2 cents

get rid of:
      glove box
      ac vents

and i cant imagin the doors
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

if the door inlay is red.... make it a burgundy, and lose the glovebox/vents/coin tray
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Oh no you didnt! Not hatin but its SO 96' as in 1996 get your dash back to black and then get pics of your door panels up. just my .02

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

i'm not really feeling the vents or the coin tray, but the glove box seems to work for me. if you upholstered it with the same fabric you used for the door inlays, it would look awesome with a black dash. some red type-r type seats would look pretty cool, imo.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i like it man!! get some red wheels to match!
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

another accord abused.

Comment

or paint the dash the same red! or black vents. love the steering wheel
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I like what your goin for....but the red is too bright for my liking....If you can find a darker red I think it would look better

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by Vtechno
                      another accord abused.
                      way to crap on his tastes man. not cool at all. i'm sure that, since you're not happy with the work, he'll gladly refund you all the money you paid for it.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                        way to crap on his tastes man. not cool at all. i'm sure that, since you're not happy with the work, he'll gladly refund you all the money you paid for it.
                        he said comments were welcome. granted i could have been a bit nicer about it. i apologize.
                        im not hating for the fact he painted his interior, im hating cause it was done cheaply. attention too detail is where its at. i tell everyone, no one listens. thats why ALL of my motors have looked so clean. i even painted every nut and bolt, with quailty shit of course. if you want too paint your shit, by all means. I MYSELF would atleast take it down too a body shop and have them sprayed. itll look 1000x better and wont chip. ive painted a lot of my interior BACK TOO ORIGINAL COLOR because people painted it with cheap paint. Even the Duplicolor interior paint isnt the best. ive got a can right next too me. Here in florida, it gets too hot inside the cars for the paint too actuallty last. the dash i did, came out fine, but the hard plastic pieces, chipped and flaked.

thanks too me having too either swap full interior or paint everything back, ive become so ANTI INTERIOR PAINTING.

steering wheel is pimp though.

Comment

p.s. instead of painting stuff, try getting the carbon fiber wrap. my friend and i did a bunch of shit too his car, just too do so. and suprisingly a lot of stuff turned out pretty cool.

Comment

Hmmm. Not a big fan of painting interior, but honestly that ain't that bad. I'm impressed. Like others, coin tray I'd pass on but hey, thats me. If you like go for it! What you have done does look good though!

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

Now that's a steering wheel.

Looking good C...
                              RETIRED...

Comment

Working...
                              X