92-93 accord 2dr rear seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92-93 accord 2dr rear seats

Quick question. I was wondering do the rear seatbacks of the 92-93 accord ex coupes fold down and do they also have a center fold down armrest?
    1993 Accord EX
    1993 Civic HB
    1994 Integra 4dr
    2006 BMW 330i
    2006 Suzuki GSXR

nobody here with a coupe knows this?
    1993 Accord EX
    1993 Civic HB
    1994 Integra 4dr
    2006 BMW 330i
    2006 Suzuki GSXR

Comment

they do fold down, but you have to unlock it on the rear deck.

as for the center arm rest i dont think they have them, atleast not on my dx.

Comment

yeah dude they fold down.....no center arm rest on mine and the other ones I have seen either....

just curious as to why you want to know if you dont mind me asking?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7
          yeah dude they fold down.....no center arm rest on mine and the other ones I have seen either....

just curious as to why you want to know if you dont mind me asking?
          believe it or not i've owned 6 different cb7's already and not one of them is a coupe..I'm about to buy a cb7 coupe for my mother to use as a daily driver and she asked me if the rear seats fold down and i wasnt sure..thanks for the help
          1993 Accord EX
          1993 Civic HB
          1994 Integra 4dr
          2006 BMW 330i
          2006 Suzuki GSXR

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
            they do fold down, but you have to unlock it on the rear deck.

as for the center arm rest i dont think they have them, atleast not on my dx.
            Thanks for the info...
            1993 Accord EX
            1993 Civic HB
            1994 Integra 4dr
            2006 BMW 330i
            2006 Suzuki GSXR

Comment

Originally posted by shadycb7
              believe it or not i've owned 6 different cb7's already and not one of them is a coupe..I'm about to buy a cb7 coupe for my mother to use as a daily driver and she asked me if the rear seats fold down and i wasnt sure..thanks for the help
              cool....my advice to you....dont drive the coupe once you buy it for her.....results could be tragic...you will fall in love with it and have to find another car for your mother

this is my 4th CB7...and first coupe.....man I love it!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

cool....my advice to you....dont drive the coupe once you buy it for her.....results could be tragic...you will fall in love with it and have to find another car for your mother

this is my 4th CB7...and first coupe.....man I love it!
                haha..thanks for the advice..i already own 5 cars..definitely dont need a 6th one..
                1993 Accord EX
                1993 Civic HB
                1994 Integra 4dr
                2006 BMW 330i
                2006 Suzuki GSXR

Comment

it is definitely a benefit...i mob around in my 88 camry and actually took out the rear seats because they dont fold down and i carry a lot of engine parts.

cop even asked me if i had meth in my trunk because my back seats were removed when he pulled over.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    it is definitely a benefit...i mob around in my 88 camry and actually took out the rear seats because they dont fold down and i carry a lot of engine parts.

cop even asked me if i had meth in my trunk because my back seats were removed when he pulled over.
                    you shoulda told him yes...
                    1993 Accord EX
                    1993 Civic HB
                    1994 Integra 4dr
                    2006 BMW 330i
                    2006 Suzuki GSXR

Comment

you shoulda told him yes...
                      lmfao. that would of been a hilarious story
                      DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Comment

haha..thanks for the advice..i already own 5 cars..definitely dont need a 6th one..
                        I feel ya...hey I got 4 and this is my most favorite one to drive though!

Comment

I feel ya...hey I got 4 and this is my most favorite one to drive though!

MY cb is my 1st car, and prolly gonan b my only car for yrs to come.

2 heart transplants.

Goin for a 3rd next yr. F20A si here i comes!
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

yeah you could either open it ontop of the rear deck w/ a key or if you pop the trunk, there is a release lever underneath the rear deck right smack dab in the middle. Its a black plastic pull lever. I say keep the coupe man! they're a lot sexier.

member's ride thread
                            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                            91 Accord SE 176k
                            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

i have a 90 coupe and the seat folds down. all models have a fold down seat.

my mom has a 92 ex-r sedan and it has a centre armrest.

i've been wondering if it's the sedans that had an armrest, or only 92-93, or only 92-93 sedans.

i'd like to get a swap with a rapist red interior.

Comment

Working...
                              X