Diy Gsr Front Leathers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diy Gsr Front Leathers?

ive been searchi and searching but cant seem to find anything on how to install GSR front lers onto our CBs any help would be greatly apprecited!!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

which parts are you talking about?
    the front seats, head rest, door panels, etc..?

Comment

the 2 front seats

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

if the bracket line up then you should just be able to unbolt the accord seats then bolt in the GSR seats..

but i dont think they will match up
        if thats the case you can either drill holes in your existing bracket to match the seats and bolt them in or replace the whole bracket and either weld in the bracket from the GSR or bolt it in where the existing bracket is

Comment

cut all the tabs off except the rear one closest to the middle of the car. put a bolt thru the remaining tab, position the seat so its straight, and put bolts thru the cut off tabs, secure them to the floor of the car, line them back up to the rails on the seat and weld them back on. takes about an hour with the right tools.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
            cut all the tabs off except the rear one closest to the middle of the car. put a bolt thru the remaining tab, position the seat so its straight, and put bolts thru the cut off tabs, secure them to the floor of the car, line them back up to the rails on the seat and weld them back on. takes about an hour with the right tools.
            Yeah what he said

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Working...
            X