Indiglo Modify question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indiglo Modify question..

So i recently came into a set of Indiglow Guage faces, they are manual ones..., i drive an auto.. i'm wondering if i can cut out the space where the auto shifter gear indicator is.... or will this completely damage the guage face... i just would like to be able to see the gear i'm in without having to look at my shifter... so i figured just take a razor and carefully cut out the center rectangle area..

anyone know?..
    ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by Final 204
    So i recently came into a set of Indiglow Guage faces, they are manual ones..., i drive an auto.. i'm wondering if i can cut out the space where the auto shifter gear indicator is.... or will this completely damage the guage face... i just would like to be able to see the gear i'm in without having to look at my shifter... so i figured just take a razor and carefully cut out the center rectangle area..

anyone know?..
    should be fine if you do it. I don't really see why they would put wires behind the rectangle that you can cut out for the auto
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

yea i had a closer look at it and everything , and i think it should be fine
      ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
      X