No announcement yet.

Hmmm...JDM BOOM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you guy's 100% but those civic guys have the JDM boom the worst. $75 for a damn jdm clock or a jdm ash tray. Some jdm shit is cool, but others are a waste of time, trying to obtain and a waste of $$$. Cb7 1-piece headlight, folding mirror, climate controls are cool, but jdm seatbelts, coin holder, air vent and any other stupid shit gets on my nerves. Also why do they call the 1-piece projectors "JDM" (with their shitty light output), or on ebay "JDM" coilovers but their made in CALi wtf.
    Last edited by hybrid90accord; 10-21-2003, 01:56 PM.

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

My main hatred is for ebay sellers who put annoying shit in their titles like "NOT JDM", just so they can whore their crap to those who are searching for actual JDM items. (I know this is not just for JDM stuff, but I'm staying on-topic.)

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) #8

Comment

most everything is labeled JDM or jdm type now, jdm isnt that great to begin with and now the boom is just making it worse, i understand a few things, 1 piece headlights (Woohoo?) Wutever its just a stock look.. but yes like a JDM Rear view mirror or a JDM arm rest, wth does that shit matter?.. i mean im not ognna go on a rant cus i know peeps like that stuff but i mean.. its not like super original..

Comment

A lot of tiny things like coin trays and armrests are cool. You take the time and money to order it(which may not seem worth it at the time), put it on your car, and in the end, sit back and admire your car for having something that sets you apart from everyone else trying to modify a CB7. Besides, it's an internal thing too. Japan watered down every car they ever sent over here, with the exception of 2. Putting their parts on our cars is almost like a way to "beat the system".
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
          X