JDM Side markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM Side markers

What do they look like... i was just wondering because i have never had the chance to look at them up close....and i have just got some off of ebay and i dont know if they are for a EK or an accord...they kinda look simlar to me...can you buys post some close up pics so help me make sure i have the accord ones thanks

the ek's are short and fat (I've got them, not on yet) and the Accord/Prelude's are long and skinny
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

JDM CB sidemarkers.....

JDM EK9 sidemarkers...

They do look similar, but I think the EK sidemarkers are a tad longer and they stick out a bit more too...

And also 93Akkord, I think the short and fat ones you were reffering to are the EG sidemarkers...I could be wrong tho...

Hope this helps!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

CD sidemarkers are long and skinny... and look nothing like CB sidemarkers...

Maybe that's what you are thinking of?
        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

So its pretty close...do you have a close up of the the accord ones like how it is in the pic of the EK ones...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
            JDM CB sidemarkers.....

They do look similar, but I think the EK sidemarkers are a tad longer and they stick out a bit more too...

And also 93Akkord, I think the short and fat ones you were reffering to are the EG sidemarkers...I could be wrong tho...

Hope this helps!!

Ronald
            Ronald is right. the CB sidemarkers are shorter by about half an inch. they stick out the same though. the short fat ones that are flat are indeed EG sidemarkers. the non-flat short and fat sidemarkers are for the DA and DC integs and s2k. the CD accords are nothing like the others. they are long, more rectangular, and flat. prelude sidemarkers are similar to EK sidemarkers.

from top going clockwise: EK civic or prelude 92-up, DA and DC integ and s2k, EG civic, EF civic or crx, CB accord.
            (Notice the slight difference in length with the CB and the EK/prelude.)

for those that are curious, the CD sidemarkers look like this. the picture however is the knockoff version of it. the real one is amber, of course.
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

OT:

Could someone that has these installed correctly on a cb7 please post pictures with measurements from how high up from the side moulding and far away from the fender etc.

No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

damnit I meant I have EG sidemarkers.. my bad
                OS^e
                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by VRDrvr
                  OT:

Could someone that has these installed correctly on a cb7 please post pictures with measurements from how high up from the side moulding and far away from the fender etc.

Anyone
                  No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

OT:

Just put them where you think is right then do the same to the other side. Just trade the side marker on to a piece of card board but a bit smaller, then cut the fender. Always start smaller so you can work your way in
                    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i want some side markers
                      Circuit///Hero
                      !IloveMyHonda!
                      95 camo EG6(sold)
                      93 accord se(Sold)
                      91 Civic Si "Tahitian Green Pearl" (current)
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=127448

Comment

Originally posted by SiccMadeFrank
                        i want some side markers
                        ebay is your friend. there is a set here and there. go hunt!
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Anyone
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=sidemarker

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

ok need some help here. I got JDM sidemarkers for my Vigor. They are the long oval shaped ones (like prelude i believe). I am way to scared to drill the hole myself and really thinking of taking it to a bodyshop (i've done all the JDM work myself).

What are some pointers I should keep in mind and tell the shop? I heard that drilling is bad and that they should punch the hole?? and also, how should I tell them to cut it, in the shape of the side marker like where it clips or just a straight oval?

really appreciate the help... im trying to get my car ready for a big meet in Kitchener (canada).
                            1992 Acura Vigor
                            JDM Headlights, JDM Bumper lights, JDM Power folding mirrors, JDM Sidemarkers (soon). Eibach pro kit springs w/ KYB GR-2's @ 1.5' drop and 17" BSA 233 rims

Comment

if a body shop is doing it, they will know what to do and how to properly cut it.

in all honesty, you can do it your self. it's a piece of cake man.
                              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                              X