Almost done!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost done!!!!!

Is there a thread on here about how to blackhouse jdm headlights, bc i noticed that the jdm headlights are three pieces inside the headlight

When you take it out of the oven and seperate the headlight you will have 3 pieces.

The lens, The middle reflector and the rear reflector.

Most people just paint the entire middle reflector and it does not affect light output. You leave the rear reflector untouched or you can paint it with the stained glass yellow.

Comment

Why dont you actually do some research for yourself....first off use the search function,I found a few good threads just by typing two words, second look at others pictures of 1 pieces blackhoused to see what they taped off.

I dunno if people have always been this lazy or if im just starting to notice it more.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow View Post
        Why dont you actually do some research for yourself....first off use the search function,I found a few good threads just by typing two words, second look at others pictures of 1 pieces blackhoused to see what they taped off.

I dunno if people have always been this lazy or if im just starting to notice it more.
        Im not really worried about what to tape off and also I did look theres nothing on blackhousing jdm headlights only for usdm headlights, what im looking for is what kind of paint or if anyone has a picture of the spray paint can that i could use for the corners

Comment

Also do i blackhouse the back part of the turn signal and amber the plastic corner

Comment

You obviously didn't read then.Because this was one of the first threads that popped up.Just by typing blackhousing.Believe it or not wikked was kind enough to actually tell you about the three sections to the headlights and even goes so far as to tell you what kind of paint to use.The whole process is there even the clear corners.Laziness at its best folks!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=black+housing

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow View Post
              You obviously didn't read then.Because this was one of the first threads that popped up.Just by typing blackhousing.Believe it or not wikked was kind enough to actually tell you about the three sections to the headlights and even goes so far as to tell you what kind of paint to use.The whole process is there even the clear corners.Laziness at its best folks!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=black+housing
              If you had posted this link then your lazy as well bc if you bothered to check on this link all the pictures of the finished product dont work, So before you speak get your facts straight and let other people give some helpful input, if you dont have the patience to help then dont help at all

Comment

LMAO, no kidding the pics dont work, You didnt specify whether or not you needed pics.I found the link VERY descriptive and it did answer most if not all the questions you asked us here dingleberries.My facts are pretty straight buddy, and I do enjoy helping people that are willing to help themselves.Your a card dude seriously.

Comment

commom guys....

here the pic when i was doing one my one piece last time....and i only got one picture.i feel sad actually cos i didn't take up the pic for the whole process.

-My Member Ride thread-
                  -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
                    commom guys....

here the pic when i was doing one my one piece last time....and i only got one picture.i feel sad actually cos i didn't take up the pic for the whole process.

this is a good picture, thanks dude!

Comment

dun mention....
                      -My Member Ride thread-
                      -JL store-

Comment

Working...
                      X