Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jdm mirror wiring diagram?

Hey
    Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the Jdm folding mirrors and one for the regular mirrors, I got a set in the mail today but didn't get the diagram and don't know how to wire them up.
    Any help you guys can give me would be great.

Anyone at all? maybe i'm in the wrong section? can someone throw this in tech for me maybe?

Comment

no this would be the right section I just don't think that anyone has done a write up yet. I might pull my door panel off someday and do a write up. If you know anything about relays though it shouldnt be too hard. I suggest learning about relays and then you can probably figure it out yourself.
      HSHO #3

Comment

It Would be greatly appreciated if some one could do a write up on the wiring my JDM mirrors been sitting in my garage for 5months now

Comment

do you have a wiring diagram for it?

Just found out that my mirror is broken

Any ideas?

Comment

I did find the diagram for it, i'll post it here for anyone who may need it:

If you want me to send you full size, pm me.

Comment

Thanks I need it too...
              -Chris
              HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
              -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

jdm pwr folds

yeah thats a good question .. what happens if you buy broken mirrors that pwr fold? can it be fixed ..? maybe you cant fold them manually .if not then it will get deffected... as for my knowlege pwr fold mirrors clikc back just a lil once .. thats how i think if they working , and if they dont click , i might say that it needs repair .. if someone has another answer to this post it up !!!!
                "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Yeah I have the exact same problem here...My JDM mirrors broke in the exact same way with how Crisqo's mirror broke...And it's the passenger's side too!! It's funny how the piece broke in the exact same shape as the one in Crisqo's pic....
                  I'm gonna wire up the mirrors tonight and see if they still work properly or not....I hope they do....If they don't, can anybody tell me how to fix this, or if this is a big problem at all?? i noticed that it's a bit loose and stuff....I really hope there's a way to fix it..If not, then.... Maybe I should buy 5th gen JDM mirrors and try to retrofit them...
                  N e wayz...Sorry to dig up old threads..But I'd highly appreciate it if anybody can help me on this...Thank you in advance!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

jdm pwr folds

yesterday i used the diagram , to pwr hook up my mirrors .but the diagram its a lil bit confusing ,, in way ... the color dont match up on some wires are not the same color,, so i had to to brainstorm until i had it right took me aobut ..2 hrs to hook it up but i got it ,,, they are working ,,, and fold in and out smoothly ,, with no problem ...
                    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

I'd like to know how to wire them up because I have a set coming pretty soon and it'll be helpful to know.

i hope.
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                      X