Which Is The REAL JDM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Is The REAL JDM

Alright I been looking for the JDM amber corner light and I found some on ebay, however there are two type, one has that extra corner amber square within them and the other don't. Which one is the best to go with, also I am taking off my 91 bumper and putting a 92 on. Should I get the 92-93 corners or it ok with getting the 90-92, Plus will I have to get newer 92-93 headlights or will my 90-91 fit ok with the bumper

First One With No Extra Amber Corner Within It

Second One With The Extra Amber Corner Within It

those are not JDM

Comment

lol, JDM 'style'.

I have the top ones, look good to me, except one of them isn't sealed correctly so it fogs I just haven't had the time to fix it yet.

Comment

the first set is for a 92-93, the second is 90-91. and like the fellas above say, they are jdm style. genuine jdm accord amber corners do not exist.

also, i would suggest purchasing the 92-93 headlights and grill w/ the bumper, along with the first corners above

and, eventhough it isnt jdm, that doesnt mean they are not cool. many respectable cb owner have a similar set of these on there cars, do what you think looks good.

and the front end conversion will be able to piece together nice and tidy w/ all 92-93 parts

Comment

I have the second set on my car and I think it looks pretty hawt. The "true" JDM corners (sedan 2 piece headlights) were a single bulbe clear corner believe it or not. I believe ATX has them on his car?
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
            I believe ATX has them on his car?
            if not, they look damn close

zigen owns a set, dont know if they are installed yet

Comment

Iight so they are not the real JDM however which would you go with for better looks at day n night

Comment

Originally posted by 6aries4
                Iight so they are not the real JDM however which would you go with for better looks at day n night
                personally, i prefer clear lenses w/ amber bulbs...best of both worlds

Comment

thats just JDM bootleg!

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

that no JDM!

lol but ya, Steve does have the real JDM corners on his car, but they are from COUPES not sedans
                    OS^e
                    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                      that no JDM!

lol but ya, Steve does have the real JDM corners on his car, but they are from COUPES not sedans
                      JDM Coupes AND wagons...

I have them on my car too...
                      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Here's a quick pic I took with my phone 2 minutes ago while I was on a smokebreak...

But here's a better quality pic with better lighting I took when I first got them awhile back...
                        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

and just for shits and giggles here's an old pic with the euro ambers like in the first pic...

You wantd opinions?

I'd get the ones with the reflector in them... the euro's look sorta weird in the daytime in my opinion...
                          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

quick question thought, on ebay theres like 5 different shades of yellow or amber. are the shades really different or are they just camera angle or wat not?
                            I Ain't cocky,I'm confident.And when u say im the best it's a compliment.!

Comment

id say shitty camera angles. amber is amber, and theres no other shades.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Working...
                              X